Jul 31, 2018
guys first sorry if i spam but how do i escape from the slime castle at night? second how to enter human castle at night?
the guard wont let me in

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
guys first sorry if i spam but how do i escape from the slime castle at night? second how to enter human castle at night?
the guard wont let me in
To leave the slime kingdom at night you have to sneak your way to the south east of the map and there's a cave there you can climb up and out of the hole. As for sneaking in to every other castle you need to buy sleep powder from the dude in the tavern at night to knock out the guards for 500 each. These are also used to sleep rape princesses if you use it in their room from your inventory (blue Z's will become pink Z's)

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
can i fuck faun princess?? if yes how??
I bought a dress (in cow princess place) and gave it to her and after talking to her a little bit about it, an event where she serves to drink to customers in the room was started, then you have to get ahead of her while she's drunk and horny.

hey. my game keeps freezing every time I use cheats. Is anyone else having this problem?
It is better to put a gigantic red alert in main post otherwise we'll go on like this on every page.
CHEAT Problem fix HERE

Reactions: obiwan
Jul 31, 2018
To leave the slime kingdom at night you have to sneak your way to the south east of the map and there's a cave there you can climb up and out of the hole. As for sneaking in to every other castle you need to buy sleep powder from the dude in the tavern at night to knock out the guards for 500 each. These are also used to sleep rape princesses if you use it in their room from your inventory (blue Z's will become pink Z's)
ok thx for the answer i apreciate it..........by the way i have the slime princess in the party but she keep getting stuck in the first campfire dialogue...is this because i still use the savefile from the 16.2?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
ok thx for the answer i apreciate it..........by the way i have the slime princess in the party but she keep getting stuck in the first campfire dialogue...is this because i still use the savefile from the 16.2?
Might be, not sure. 16.3 did say they fixed the first scene getting stuck. Did you use a save that was in camp from 16.2? Or have you tried to cycle to the next day and try the camp again? Might be worth going for new game+ for slimeP if it turns out the save is fucked due to the bugs from previous versions.

Side note, anyone know where all the mimics are? Missing one and the one above dragon princess' reign isnt there, was it moved elsewhere?

Jul 31, 2018
Might be, not sure. 16.3 did say they fixed the first scene getting stuck. Did you use a save that was in camp from 16.2? Or have you tried to cycle to the next day and try the camp again? Might be worth going for new game+ for slimeP if it turns out the save is fucked due to the bugs from previous versions.

Side note, anyone know where all the mimics are? Missing one and the one above dragon princess' reign isnt there, was it moved elsewhere?
yeah think my save broke.....well i didnt lost much so a new game isnt a problem for me.......ntw cam i get lil faun princess pregnant?

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
I played this long ago in v 0.14 and now I cant heal with campfire in starting dungeon, can only throw some candies for XP. How to heal? I have 2 potions but that's too few for a not leveled knight.
As i said earlier, you can't heal to that fire, but you have 2 options:

1) return back where the red kobolds are, and go to the one within the bedroll and pay him 8 candies for resting
2) reach the crystal within the door to dragon princess and save the game. doing so heals you.

Tips for the hydra: hold ctrl for equipping the shield and hit the monster untill the shield breaks. then run away and make the hydra be stuck so it can't reach you while the shield recharges. when recharged, kill the hydra since it drops a nice weapon the first time

Reactions: muchacho

Lethey

Oct 12, 2018
Copied from the discord group

patch1 for v0.16.3 released!

-Fixes random teleports at Babs' after sex animations
-Fixes crashes in the Pyramid while dropping off party members
-Panic Button now works everywhere, use it to get out when stuck
-Fixes Power Pearls resurrecting the wrong party members
-Fixes teleport position in Ghost's throne room
-Fixes race changes changing also the sex of the character, sometimes
-Fixes Cat's assualt not happening while camping near her Reign during clear nights
-Tweaked Kobold's jump and the kickback from enemy hits
-Fixes BGM crash during Kobold's ending, after beating the King Cucco
-Fixes the source of most portrait swaps -Fixes the door in Rabbit's room getting the knight stuck
-Fixes scene getting stuck after defeating Knight Princess

Reactions: SpringLoki

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
- patch

-Fixes random teleports at Babs' after sex animations
-Fixes crashes in the Pyramid while dropping off party members
-Panic Button now works everywhere, use it to get out when stuck
-Fixes Power Pearls resurrecting the wrong party members
-Fixes teleport position in Ghost's throne room
-Fixes race changes changing also the sex of the character, sometimes
-Fixes Cat's assualt not happening while camping near her Reign during clear nights
-Tweaked Kobold's jump and the kickback from enemy hits
-Fixes BGM crash during Kobold's ending, after beating the King Cucco
-Fixes the source of most portrait swaps
-Fixes the door in Rabbit's room getting the knight stuck
-Fixes scene getting stuck after defeating Knight Princess

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
How about you 2 go here and buy the game? ;)
I believe you like it.
i Totally would if i have the extra moolah and im totally enjoying the game and would not mind dropping the green to towerdads doorstep

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes