Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Got a fantastic bug where the skeleton princess, and the kobold princess, both in my party, turned their in game sprite into a rock, and now i can't load my save 'cause of that bug. Is there any way to do something about it?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Bro, did you decrypt the game to discover this? Just how?
the wiki on their website has a lot of useful information about mechanics that are in the game that go unexplained

I don't know ^^ I just remember that Kobold look more...human like though I dunno if I downloaded some extension or something
You're thinking of the portraits they had that were made by nekofy. All the princesses were done in a more anime style. They've gotten rid of that choice in graphics and are just sticking to one uniform style for now.

Reactions: archdude

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
When starting a new game it lets you choose 0/1/2/3 other people in the world. What exactly does that mean? Does that mean id have someone possibly taking the princesses from me during the game or what?
Haha, do you already consider pincesses as yours? They are mine, buzz off!
If serious, its number of npcs you'll have roaming world map, you can interact with them in tavern. You may be interested in Qhala, snake lady, and Amelie kobold knight, cause those have some content.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
@SonaraFox so is there anyway to keep the scarecrow princess yet or is not implemented because i talked to her until the dialogue became a repeat sequence

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
so this is an old question but i cant seem to trigger the event where you have to camp outside the cat kingdom to start the quest?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
@SonaraFox so is there anyway to keep the scarecrow princess yet or is not implemented because i talked to her until the dialogue became a repeat sequence
Not sure, I havent bothered to focus on that quest line. They make it seem like you have a choice but theres no obvious option to simply remove harvest princess from the throne to let scarecrow princess take over. The pumpking mentions he'll be seeing us soon once you defeat him so maybe theres a part 2 to the quest line or something that may or may not be implemented. Only towerfag can tell us for sure.

Any ideas where to find the Fish Lungs?
fish lungs and the gas mask are purchased from the mouse vendor in the north western part of clock town. You have to give her 10 cogs at a time to inspire her and she'll invent something new. After those two, though, you'll need some sort of feather item to continue, I haven't really focused too much on figuring it out, might be from an enemy I havent fought yet or seen.

so this is an old question but i cant seem to trigger the event where you have to camp outside the cat kingdom to start the quest?
Did you go to her throne room at night to find that shes not there first? I think you have to do that to trigger the start of the events.

Jul 31, 2018
well guys i found a thing that may be useful........if you have slime princess in the party (dont know if it work with other slime companion) you can pass through the entrance castle guard at night without the sleeping powder

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
well guys i found a thing that may be useful........if you have slime princess in the party (dont know if it work with other slime companion) you can pass through the entrance castle guard at night without the sleeping powder
Thats because her ability lets her turn into a puddle and avoid being seen. Iirc assassin princess had the same effect since her ability was to go "invisible" with her smoke bombs or something, not sure if shes even in the game still. Moth princess grants an infinite use of sleep powder since she produces it and is the most useful to have for night raids for that reason.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
so i got to the island where im guessing wyvern princess is there is a bunch of golems but how do i get to the top i see a bunch of rocks and im kinda new to the game so i dont know if there is a rock breaker

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
so i got to the island where im guessing wyvern princess is there is a bunch of golems but how do i get to the top i see a bunch of rocks and im kinda new to the game so i dont know if there is a rock breaker
Bludgeoning weapons like maces usually are able to break rocks

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Harvest princess quest is bugged, after hidding in the windmill and talking with the princess nothing happens, I can go at night to the farm and meet the Bumpkin guards but the only say "..." and nothing happens.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes