SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a list of cheats for this game anywhere? I used an Unlock animations cheat I found here after using a patch and it worked without crashing. A lotta outdated cheats everywhere when googling.
You've looked everywhere but the very first post on this thread which has the current cheat list.

Jarindets

Aug 6, 2017
What I'm I doing wrong? I can't even beat Dragon Princess I in the tutorial dungeon. She does a shitload of damage and kills me before I can barely hit her.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What I'm I doing wrong? I can't even beat Dragon Princess I in the tutorial dungeon. She does a shitload of damage and kills me before I can barely hit her.
Shield can't block magic and attacking right after blocking a melee hit is a guaranteed crit. Approach at an angle to avoid fireballs and then let her hit your shield with a melee and you should be able to beat her in like 3 to 6 crits depending if you get a better weapon or not. Also your shield breaks after 3 hits so just dodge her for a bit until it comes back. Plus you have those two potions kobold princess gave you.

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Grind candies and burn them untill you get to level 5, then use your new skill once or twice and she gets down. increase your int at least at 1

Reactions: Jarindets

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
The game kind of softlocks when I put in the money cheat. I can go back to the main menu with F12, but playing any further is impossible.

Edit: Seems it was already addressed. Apparently my browser didn't update for the newer posts before I started to type this out. Sorry for the pointless comment.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Okay for everyone doing harvest princess, here's what you need to know

This quest was kinda fuckin weird to do because the order of operations. In order to get the bell you have to do this whole process of going back and forth between day and night because of how its all mapped in the game. You first get the quest from talking to the princess at day time (after gaining access from the reign) and she'll ask you to look for her bell. After you get the quest you have to wait until night, use sleep powder to break into the "throne room" and go into the basement to find the windmill key and begin your investigation.

This is where I imagine most people fuck up because they go to the windmill immediately. This makes perfect sense. The problem is you're supposed to follow the trail of flour to the bags in front of the entrance and examine them and then follow the flour trail back downstairs and look at the table that the bell was on where you got the windmill key and sir knight deduces that someone hid in the flour sack and waited for the right time to get out and steal the bell. You have to do it in this order or you don't trigger the events properly and cant proceed. And for those who went to the windmill first, you can turn the windmill off and after a few days the flour reserves in town dwindles because the windmill isnt making any. You can then take the egg and the chest (with the rotting cornucopia) and then turn the windmill back on if you want.

After you trigger those events in the harvest princess' house you can pretty much continue the quest as you normally would have without the pointless investigation. Although in my opinion the windmill key should have been left in the flour sack OR you should have gotten it the second time you investigate the basement because getting it right away kind of throws you off since your first instinct is to immediately go where it points, which is the windmill. From there the rest of the quest is pretty simple to follow. It just becomes tedious when you have to constantly rest and go from day to night since theres two halves to this quest line and it has to be night to access part of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so did you find more?

taizen34

Mar 11, 2019
I'm not sure if this was a bug or something else, but I had sex with Harvest Princess using the Shorty's drink and a few days later the rabbit princess turned up pregnant...

DanDan21

Apr 24, 2018
Hi I was wondering does anyone know who's the Tech Savvy person in the quest On The Wings of revenge I'm currently having trouble with it

Crazyrican187

Apr 1, 2019
Hi I was wondering does anyone know who's the Tech Savvy person in the quest On The Wings of revenge I'm currently having trouble with it
in the mice reign, theres a shop that you can give cogs to at the top left. the mouse running it is the tech savvy person. I'm stuck after doing that part. I have to find the minister.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
So... for some reason when the Kobold Princess's Egg that's currently in my party hatches the game throws an error seems it's not able to find something from the picture folder 'kobobodtfn' I beleive, did for some reason my copy not download properly or is this just something known and being fixed?

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
its on the world map if you look the harvest kingdom youll see that the "wheat" around the "kingdom" (precisely the left part) will glow, go and click A or ENTER
Thank you. It appears bugged BTW, I reloaded save before getting this quest 3 times and only on third time those glow sparks in wheat appeared. Roses always available though. Either it is a bug, or malt can appear in different location, so far unknown.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Buyers or not, an inconvenience is still an inconvenience :rolleyes:

Crashes upon loading your saves will disappear once I re-compress the build on my 2nd machine.
My dude, it WILL keep crashing, because VXA (and RPGM in general) has a shitty engine that cannot handle all the graphics, scripts, and common events that the game already has. It wasn't made for expansive games like this.
Now tell me why does skelly's living form not actually have any art? Or it's bugged...

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Can Komachi be saved? Kinda feel bad just to let her die there, I thought that maybe at some point after feeding her so many times she'll untangle herself or something..

awkwardcultism

Feb 19, 2019
Wait, someone's actually making a Tower Princess game? What does Knight Princess look like?
--She's not in it
Well, that sucks but I guess some sacrifices have to be made. At least Human Princess is in.
--They made her obese
--Also they're charging money for the game
--Not just patreon donations, the game actually costs money
--Despite the fact that they're stealing characters and the entire concept from forum posters who have to work at Denny's to survive and NEETs who haven't eaten a non-ramen meal in a solid year

Born too late to DEUS VULT, born too early to EXTERMINATUS

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Well, I'm doing the malt quest and I can't find it. I'm in the exact spot where the wiki says the malt patch should be, but there's nothing there. I'm also searched around the Harvest Kingdom, but nothing there either...
Are you sure that quest is not buged?

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Wait, someone's actually making a Tower Princess game? What does Knight Princess look like?
--She's not in it
She is present with a different look. THis also not the only Towergirls Videogame.

Well, that sucks but I guess some sacrifices have to be made. At least Human Princess is in.
--They made her obese
She always was kind of chubby. Medieval time ahoy, where the rich where fat and peasants where scrawny.

--Also they're charging money for the game
Like every videogame. But you are here so you have it for free.

--Not just patreon donations, the game actually costs money
Well, duh?

--Despite the fact that they're stealing characters and the entire concept from forum posters who have to work at Denny's to survive and NEETs who haven't eaten a non-ramen meal in a solid year
Lawsuit ended and the people from the so called image board are using the concept from the original author. The fan made stuff is not even remotely touched.
The artists working to P&C also need dosh to eat Not!Ramen every day.
Original creator of the game works for the other official videogame and also has his own project so is not like he is actually doing nothing.

Born too late to DEUS VULT, born too early to EXTERMINATUS
A moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Well, I'm doing the malt quest and I can't find it. I'm in the exact spot where the wiki says the malt patch should be, but there's nothing there. I'm also searched around the Harvest Kingdom, but nothing there either...
Are you sure that quest is not buged?
Pls read some post ago (on previous page). Either it's bugged or malt can appear in another location randomly. Save BEFORE TAKING that quest, and reload if malt not appeared in harvest kingdom.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes