RPGM Completed Princess Hypnosis ~ Princess knight Selene falls to the dark side with hypnosis [Final] [Tistrya]

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ306892_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-11-14
Release Date: 2020-11-12
Developer: Tistrya
Censored: Yes
Version: FInal
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks pk2000 for the crack

RJ306892_img_smp1.jpg RJ306892_img_smp2.jpg RJ306892_img_smp3.jpg RJ306892_img_smp4.jpg RJ306892_img_smp5.jpg RJ306892_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
There in no gallery...its a simple game u can just flee from enemies and no confusing routes, with scenes as you progress through story i have the save but then u will get the ending scene only ur gonna miss the other scenes

Aug 22, 2017
This is terrible. It's utterly linear, has the least interesting combat I've yet seen in an RPGM game (Just flee) and is just a progression of the MC wandering around on the map from one point to the next, encountering the author self insert antagonist and going "oh noes I have been hypnotized and am now unwillingly performing a lewd act"

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
or just normal ntr?
What is normal NTR in the first place? It really irks me how there is no distinction when four can be easily made and which have a significant difference (the first less so but perspective is quite important anyway):

Cheating, the protagonist/PoV first person or second person has a partner whom they cheat on
3rd P Cheating, third person perspective, one sees someone cheating on another
Netorare/Stolen, the protagonist/PoV first or second person is stolen from (+se for willingly planned)
Netori/Stealing, the protagonist/PoV first or second person is stealing somebody from another

I sure am not the only one who can easily enjoy any except #3 while it sure can be the other way round since no one is an omnivore who finds everything exciting. This appears to be #2 unless perhaps there are other segments with changed PoV (possible but not all too common for an obvious reason).

This is terrible. It's utterly linear, has the least interesting combat I've yet seen in an RPGM game (Just flee) [...]
Well, the point with gameplay is anyway that it for one intends to stretch playtime while at the same time it must not be to cumbersome for one to lose interest. Needless to say, I concur, the story/gameplay flow should be smooth and authentic to support the H, hence why I also often prefer longer works (with CG/scene count to match). This one has 54 CG pieces numbered from A to H i.e 8 base CG which is even shorter than short. This is probably the reason why it was translated in the first place (low effort) along with the arguably good art to draw customers world wide (+CN&KR). Just the 67 sales currently could be worth it if they were to keep just $300€ (the commission fee of dlsite truly is awful~).

I might give it a read later to see how much more text besides H scenes there truly is, there is after all no measure given. I never have something against a good self-insert for I like to self-insert into various perspectives. (Bad self-inserts are bad, as evident by being called bad, a cuck being often one of them~)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
MC wandering around on the map from one point to the next, encountering the author self insert antagonist and going "oh noes I have been hypnotized and am now unwillingly performing a lewd act"
I guess games like these are cheap and easy to make meanwhile being able to please both the cucks that wanted to see their loved one corrupted and the losers that like to use underhanded tricks to seperate lovebirds.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Just another shovelware title.
Finding a not shit japanese h game nowdays is like finding a gold nugget.
I guess games like these are cheap and easy to make meanwhile being able to please both the cucks that wanted to see their loved one corrupted and the losers that like to use underhanded tricks to seperate lovebirds.
Even cucks and losers want actual content in their H games.
Most h games nowdays are so short and got so few scenes that no one will have time to even fap before its over.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes