RPGM Completed Princess Hypnosis ~ Princess knight Selene falls to the dark side with hypnosis [Final] [Tistrya]

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Phoenix258

Nov 25, 2017
Might just have the RTP included so the size bloats and it looks like the game has anything to it so more people buy it from dlsite. Obviously a shitty practice but not too uncommon.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Can we have a femdom path?

Relax, just joking! Its the thing I encounter all the time in femdom game threads, and thought its time I try it on a maledom game. Although reactions would have been more genuine if I was not revealing that I was joking.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
one of those quick boring mediocre rpg title games, that are completely linear with no diversion from the "plot" whatsoever, making you forced to have to go through scripted events with no sense of choice whatsoever, Yeah these kind of games are usually the first to be translated because of how quick and easy it is to translate quickly.

Also seriously i can't believe they are selling over 5 dollars for a 20 minute jog of a game, but we are talking about DLsite so. Can't wait for more of these shovelware tier mediocre games to be translated like always.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystermask

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
It's literally a visual novel. You don't gain xp from fights, there is no equipment. I completed it in 15 minutes going from scene to scene.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
It's literally a visual novel. You don't gain xp from fights, there is no equipment. I completed it in 15 minutes going from scene to scene.
yeah this is a hard pass, just another quick walking sim shovelware tier of a game.

Funny how these always tend to be translated before anything good.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
yeah this is a hard pass, just another quick walking sim shovelware tier of a game.

Funny how these always tend to be translated before anything good.
I wish Life of spirit got translated.
That is actually a god tier h game that made me care for the character.
I played trough that with google translate and it was quite a pain but worth it.
most endings was sad tough with only slavery ending and virgin actually being sweet endings.
Didnt find everything tough because some stuff was a pain to find and not being made easier with google translate.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
I honestly don't see a point in posting games from this developer/author already. If you played one of his games, it's literally all of his works...there is a reason why I stopped rating his games I last rated his...

He is rapidly releasing low quality titles to the market for quick cash...can you guys please...please stop promoting for him? I'd rather see people testing games from better developers, giving great suggestions to improve their work, than seeing people trash-talking this terrible author/developer, who never learnt his problems, who never improved his titles, who produced tons of garbages just to grab some cash from horny irrational buyers.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY.
We are f95zone community, we should be better than this developer and up our game. Please stop lowering our bar to meet his standard. Please, help us stand against terrible developers like this, and move on to a better game/developer.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I honestly don't see a point in posting games from this developer/author already. If you played one of his games, it's literally all of his works...there is a reason why I stopped rating his games I last rated his...

He is rapidly releasing low quality titles to the market for quick cash...can you guys please...please stop promoting for him? I'd rather see people testing games from better developers, giving great suggestions to improve their work, than seeing people trash-talking this terrible author/developer, who never learnt his problems, who never improved his titles, who produced tons of garbages just to grab some cash from horny irrational buyers.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY.
We are f95zone community, we should be better than this developer and up our game. Please stop lowering our bar to meet his standard. Please, help us stand against terrible developers like this, and move on to a better game/developer.
Once you find a game-type/fetish you love you'll understand why people keep playing these repetitive games... i'm not saying you're wrong but these kinds of games have their hardcore fans... besides this probably beats most crappy MTL i've seen and played here.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Once you find a game-type/fetish you love you'll understand why people keep playing these repetitive games... i'm not saying you're wrong but these kinds of games have their hardcore fans... besides this probably beats most crappy MTL i've seen and played here.
Being right sends me to loneliness prison, population: 1.
There are worse MTL, don't get me wrong...but...sigh...why support someone who literally milk your hard-earned cash with low quality production when there are so many better products of the similar type all around...

But, yes, how could I stomp so hard at his work in front of his fans?
And no, I have to stomp harder because we see the potential that he can make a better game, but he doesn't create one that will become a true legacy to his brand.

Join me, wise man, push mountains to drive him improve. Divide oceans to lay path for his success.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Being right sends me to loneliness prison, population: 1.
There are worse MTL, don't get me wrong...but...sigh...why support someone who literally milk your hard-earned cash with low quality production when there are so many better products of the similar type all around...

But, yes, how could I stomp so hard at his work in front of his fans?
And no, I have to stomp harder because we see the potential that he can make a better game, but he doesn't create one that will become a true legacy to his brand.

Join me, wise man, push mountains to drive him improve. Divide oceans to lay path for his success.
Japan has pretty much become a shovelware country nowdays.
Manga they shit out just loads of Cheat skill harem isekais with the most basic plot and tries to bait people with fanservice.
H games are just shovelware games with a few cgs.
Other games are low effort gacha games they sell by using popular brands.
Sure there are good stuff but it really has increased in recent years with the ammount of bad stuff compared to the good.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Quantity was never of my concern.
If there is one great game raising the bar, that's good enough. I just have to buy that one. A good game lasts forever like Warcraft 3 or Starcraft 2 or WoW.
BTW, it's globally shovelware. It's all ogre now. Look at all the VNs we have here......it's literally a dumpsite on fire XD!

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes