hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
There is alot of lagg with this update using joiplay there wasn't any lagg in last update anyone has the same problem or it's just me
It's been laggy as hell since like at least .5 or .6. Will be running okay, then suddenly slllloowwwwwssss waaaaayyyyy dowwwwwnnn. Makes it painful as fuck to progress, that combined with the amount of grinding required (which honestly I would be fine with if it ran smoothly and didn't have countless bugs) makes this pretty unplayable in current state.

You painstakingly grind through constant bursts of lag and repetitive tasks, only to run into some random inconsistent bug that fucks your whole save game and the dev is basically telling people "no worries just use a save editor to cheat past it"

1711765853869.png

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
i like this game but its too much of a pain in the ass to start over all the time. Game is too grindy for that shit.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
It's been laggy as hell since like at least .5 or .6. Will be running okay, then suddenly slllloowwwwwssss waaaaayyyyy dowwwwwnnn. ...
I had this in the very beginning. Then got a hint from dev: improvising with V-Sync. There is V-Sync in the game (off) and in the setting of the graphic card. Never had problems after that until now.
i like this game but its too much of a pain in the ass to start over all the time. Game is too grindy for that shit.
Dev promised to deliver a save with the start of a new version, in case the old saves are incompatible. He already did that twice, and I really welcome that (no need to complain about that, assuming the delivered saves do actually work).

Reactions: MorbidViews21

HornyBumpkis

Nov 11, 2023
EdgeOfShadow just read your review, about reading, there is a skill you unlock that let's you read up to three time a day. But, skills are not properly explained so it's an easy detail to miss. I missed them for a good while at first.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
EdgeOfShadow just read your review, about reading, there is a skill you unlock that let's you read up to three time a day. But, skills are not properly explained so it's an easy detail to miss. I missed them for a good while at first.
Yeah but the whole reading part is buggy as fuck, I had multiple playthroughs where a book that was supposed to become available to read simply did not, locking me from progressing

Kluh1610

Jan 20, 2022
I had this in the very beginning. Then got a hint from dev: improvising with V-Sync. There is V-Sync in the game (off) and in the setting of the graphic card. Never had problems after that
Are you play on pc or joiplay ? Because i used joiplay and it very laggy when the text run .
I try to turn of vsync in joiplay and it don't working

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, that would help a lot, I will try the game again to check it out, but I still feel the same about the rest.

Reactions: HornyBumpkis

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Are you play on pc or joiplay ? Because i used joiplay and it very laggy when the text run .
Sorry, I have no clue with joyplay (or joiplay??).
Heard that word only a few days ago.
Dont have a smartphone either.
PC is it.

RandomGuy70

May 16, 2021
I like the game overall. If I could change anything then I would give a more detailed description of what to do in the quest log. I am currently stuck on these 3 quests and I don't know how to progress. I assume I've seen most of the current version and hope for future updates. 1711989158835.png 1711989092345.png 1711989129324.png

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
go to settings and set desktop mode on, turn off vp, go to rpg settings debug on, turn on ruby, turn on frameskip, windows size I reduced to 1278x720
with me, it only lags a little until I enter the game, and when I'm in the game, nothing

Reactions: Kluh1610

Kluh1610

Jan 20, 2022
go to settings and set desktop mode on, turn off vp, go to rpg settings debug on, turn on ruby, turn on frameskip, windows size I reduced to 1278x720
with me, it only lags a little until I enter the game, and when I'm in the game, nothing
Sorry for bother but can you send me picture of joiplay setting for game ?
Because I'm not using the joiplay English version (can't change the language), when I search there are a few things I can't find like turn off vp ,rpg setting debug on

kingmessi0011

May 20, 2018
I want the 0.7 version link
The 0.8 has lagg making it unplayable for
me
Does anyone one knows where to find it or has a link

kingmessi0011

May 20, 2018
I did all of this and still has unbearable lagg do you know where to find the 0.7 v of the game

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry for bother but can you send me picture of joiplay setting for game ?
Because I'm not using the joiplay English version (can't change the language), when I search there are a few things I can't find like turn off vp ,rpg setting debug on
there is no update on the play store, I had to update on their official site or on other sites

Reactions: Kluh1610
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes