dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
was asking this as i wasn't sure where to get things like banana or those leaves or ingots and assumed that they were drops available in the third dungeon as drops as both the snake one and mummy one didn't had any such item drop

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
was asking this as i wasn't sure where to get things like banana or those leaves or ingots and assumed that they were drops available in the third dungeon as drops as both the snake one and mummy one didn't had any such item drop
I see,
the gate where you are standing is not open yet.
You need to go to one ot the sides and use "a" to jump over the gap. Bananas will be with the monkeys, spider-hall has some surprises.

In the pink coffin are some items you need later.
For ingots, you need to use a pickaxe.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
really? could you go through what you did, maybe I missed something, also thanks for the other help
I uploaded my save to the Save Editor page, then dropped in the Items.json file so I got a list of all the items. From there, I could max out cake ingredients and such. Btw, if you want healing potions, search for those rather than just the "potions" entry because that's something different.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Saving don't work if playing by Gamcore. Each time it says that's for an other game. Autosave nothing. Torche not available after 1 use and no more wood to find. Could be a nice game, but no save no play.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Saving don't work if playing by Gamcore. Each time it says that's for an other game. Autosave nothing. Torche not available after 1 use and no more wood to find. Could be a nice game, but no save no play.
What is Gamcore?
I have not prob with saving

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Dew

Nevir

Feb 21, 2018
I uploaded my save to the Save Editor page, then dropped in the Items.json file so I got a list of all the items. From there, I could max out cake ingredients and such. Btw, if you want healing potions, search for those rather than just the "potions" entry because that's something different.
yeah I did it how you did but it still wouldn't apply the changes

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes