Prohor&

Jul 31, 2020
Game interesting with good potential, but unfortunately, is too many bugs. The counter of statistics has ceased to work and where further to move not clearly. I shall wait or патча for correction or updating.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
one thing I found Do not cheat on this game it will break and have many bugs like not triggering a event.
cheating will be too fast skipping events will likely happen.

Reactions: Rolo
Jun 20, 2017
one thing I found Do not cheat on this game it will break and have many bugs like not triggering a event.
cheating will be too fast skipping events will likely happen.
Define cheating. Using RPGMakerSaveEdit hasnt been causing me issues with anything as far as im aware. (i just give myself all the cakes and crafting components)

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
can you do anything with the arousal potion yet? or is it just something for the future? and can you actually get the keystone atm? because the quest target to do so doesn't say impossible

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Bit cheeky perhaps, but I haven't played around with RPGMaker in a long while. So some low effort dungeon maps; no plugins, no tileset edits, nothing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... obviously this is hardly some sort of perfect effort. But I think even that sorta level would make a difference, and it really does not take loads of time to do.

Reactions: cucumpster
Aug 30, 2019
What are the exact requirements for the massage? I have smell tolerance at 18 and dirt at 60. Is there a specific amount of progress needed before it triggers?

Aug 30, 2019
So its feet. Did you read the book?
A massage book? I have read every book available so far and none of them were massage books. What quest progress is it unlocked at? I'm currently trying to progress the "Blood, Sweat and Tears" quest, where the objective says "Try and touch her boobs for a rest day" but I've done that three times now and it still hasn't progressed. The result is the same every time. She slams you against the wall, you touch her chest and then bake her a cake. You "prank her" by putting the cake on your dick and she licks it off. The quest hasn't progressed at all.

The other quest is "Princess Curiosity" where I have to "Get the princess something similar to the stick". I assumed this was a later item since I don't see anything I can craft that fulfils that requirement.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
A massage book?
Yes
... where the objective says "Try and touch her boobs for a rest day" but I've done that three times now and it still hasn't progressed. The result is the same every time. She slams you against the wall, you touch her chest and then bake her a cake. You "prank her" by putting the cake on your dick and she licks it off. The quest hasn't progressed at all.
Thats the end of the line atm.
The other quest is "Princess Curiosity" where I have to "Get the princess something similar to the stick". I assumed this was a later item since I don't see anything I can craft that fulfils that requirement.
Nothing to craft, just a banana.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Can I ask, can you make progress in curse belt and love quest ?
there's no message like "in progress" or somthing.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes