4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
vcE0Bh.jpg

Overview:
A young girls life gets flipped upside down on her 21st birthday. She is gonna have to rely on her own abilities as well as her friends and family to overcome the challenges she will be confronted with.

But it can't hurt to have some fun along the way, can it?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-13
Release Date: 2023-10-12
Developer: ChummyChonka - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

0WYETN.jpg uAa1Oe.jpg HpgZXx.jpg 1vFcjm.jpg og2e27.jpg

Last edited:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
A girl turns 21 and....?

The end. Way to rake in curious players.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
The overviews on her always give me a chuckle.

She has to rely on her own abilities... and her friends and family.
Same as everyone else then?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
After Jessica we can't go forward? We can't even decreas horniesess bu gaing lust energy or even going to work. We need something to do to relife ourself. How can we got to train in fighting traing or fuck some chick od dude to rise our lus energy? I'm sick and tired to not be able to go to work neighter got to Uivercity. We need money even more then that. We can't even go to the caffe.

Wait so that mean there nothing left to do in this first release?

Anyway the game look promising.

The MC look kind hot and hot-tempered whe she want keep her girlfriend for her self (Harem route).
Hope to see more ofit in future cous futa protagonist succubus you get my attention.

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Is this thing by any chance set in the World of Darkness RPG universe? (specifically the Vampire: The masquerade splat? That'd be awesome! :eek:) Or does it just mean "Gehenna" in the biblical/toric/quaranic sense? (eg a place where the "souls of the wicked" are punished and tortured after death :sneaky: - them Abrahamic clergy were writing BDSM long before it was cool... ) Or am I just reading too much into this and the author merely wanted to have a fancy spooky-sounding word in the title? :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: Axel34

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is this thing by any chance set in the World of Darkness RPG universe? (specifically the Vampire: The masquerade splat? That'd be awesome! :eek:) Or does it just mean "Gehenna" in the biblical/toric/quaranic sense? (eg a place where the "souls of the wicked" are punished and tortured after death :sneaky: - them Abrahamic clergy were writing BDSM long before it was cool... ) Or am I just reading too much into this and the author merely wanted to have a fancy spooky-sounding word in the title? :unsure::LOL:
Gehena doesn't come from VTM, it comes from the Old Testament.

• Angry
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Gehena doesn't come from VTM, it comes from the Old Testament.
I actually acknowledged exactly that in the second sentence of the post you replied to... so, you know, maybe pay more attention to what you're quoting in the future? And you're not quite right either - it technically comes from the Torah, as the old testament predates Christianity.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes