Jan 26, 2018
Seems to be a bug in the game. The menu opens randomly and you cant close it. if you save>go to title> continue then you cant reopen the menu.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Did anyone have a problem starting the game?
Mine appears an error message saying that the file is corrupted.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is the overview on here indicative of the MTL? It looks like someone picking english words randomly.

Also there has to be something really special about the dev who found simple dicknipples too vanilla for his game, so he had to add big full balls on them to complete his vision.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can I ask why you decided to make the text so tiny I need to pull out a magnifying glass to see to keep the text all in the box rather then using wordwrap which if you know enough about RPGM to shrink the font you could easily of just applied a wordwrap script?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
can I ask why you decided to make the text so tiny I need to pull out a magnifying glass to see to keep the text all in the box rather then using wordwrap which if you know enough about RPGM to shrink the font you could easily of just applied a wordwrap script?
You can, but it wasn't me doing the translation. And you're more than welcome to touch it up even without a proper overhaul, I'll be on this thread for at least the next week, regularly checking for updates/questions.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
game is good, but you need to be really carefull to fully search through each floor, since even missing a single h-scene monster will make it imposible to get the true ending

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You can, but it wasn't me doing the translation. And you're more than welcome to touch it up even without a proper overhaul, I'll be on this thread for at least the next week, regularly checking for updates/questions.
I already checked and the person who did it didn't put the font script where I would expect it so unfortunately i was hoping to find out from you because playing hide and seek with the font script doesn't sound like a fun use of time.

Not really interested in this game, was just making my rounds to word wrap it or fix bugs that are reported like I do. If someone finds where the translator put the script for font I would I'd be curious to know :ROFLMAO:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I already checked and the person who did it didn't put the font script where I would expect it so unfortunately i was hoping to find out from you because playing hide and seek with the font script doesn't sound like a fun use of time.

Not really interested in this game, was just making my rounds to word wrap it or fix bugs that are reported like I do. If someone finds where the translator put the script for font I would I'd be curious to know :ROFLMAO:
You can try to ask him, I mentioned who he is in the notes section.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Well, I liked the Contamination game that was posted recently and this is also from GFF so sure. I'll play.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
For a comment NOT related to the translation, this is just a generic RPGM game with a few four-second H-scenes. I'm already cheating because getting poisoned (and everything poisons you) is certain death. If anything amazing happens, I'll edit this comment.
I've got this too. Win 10. Anyone know what's up?
Needs Locale Emulator.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote