Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Silent majority normies don't bother getting heard, with their money or otherwise. Anyways, I'd rather Toffisama move onto the next game to keep the futa-vanilla-futa cycle going. (also upgrade from 3dcg, really hype!)

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
from the dev about the new game.
He said there are more infos on SS.
I've skimmed through their posts, but could not find exactly which new 3D engine they are using now. The preview model looks fantastic and a huge improvement so props for that, I'm just curious to know which engine it is from specifically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I've skimmed through their posts, but could not find exactly which new 3D engine they are using now. The preview model looks fantastic and a huge improvement so props for that, I'm just curious to know which engine it is from specifically.
I hope is not Ren'py.
The others can be fine, but without a little demo we don't have a clear idea.
We can only sit and wait... :whistle:

Oct 26, 2017
Came here from the lesbian protagonist recommendation thread just to thank Toffi-sama for Princess of the Ring 2.

Not a fan of 3D but this still got my attention. The purest form of love. The girls really know what they want here, they're not just fooling around for show.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I dunno if Toffi will ever see this, but I will say this at least:

If worst case scenario happens and you can't get make good on the promise of the mod, it'll be sad, but it'll be okay. You go on and focus on your new game, Toffi.
Also, congrats on the new computer.

Reactions: ZX7H
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes