Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Silent majority normies don't bother getting heard, with their money or otherwise. Anyways, I'd rather Toffisama move onto the next game to keep the futa-vanilla-futa cycle going. (also upgrade from 3dcg, really hype!)

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
from the dev about the new game.
He said there are more infos on SS.
I've skimmed through their posts, but could not find exactly which new 3D engine they are using now. The preview model looks fantastic and a huge improvement so props for that, I'm just curious to know which engine it is from specifically.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I've skimmed through their posts, but could not find exactly which new 3D engine they are using now. The preview model looks fantastic and a huge improvement so props for that, I'm just curious to know which engine it is from specifically.
I hope is not Ren'py.
The others can be fine, but without a little demo we don't have a clear idea.
We can only sit and wait... :whistle:

Oct 26, 2017
Came here from the lesbian protagonist recommendation thread just to thank Toffi-sama for Princess of the Ring 2.

Not a fan of 3D but this still got my attention. The purest form of love. The girls really know what they want here, they're not just fooling around for show.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I dunno if Toffi will ever see this, but I will say this at least:

If worst case scenario happens and you can't get make good on the promise of the mod, it'll be sad, but it'll be okay. You go on and focus on your new game, Toffi.
Also, congrats on the new computer.

Reactions: ZX7H

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
The game is good, if not great, but I'd like to know if this "problem" afflicts only me. Even when playing an easy game, the CPU is able to block 90% of my attacks (throws, submission and sex)...is this normal? If it is, I can only imagine how frustrating the game shoukld be on medium or hard difficulty level.
Another strange thing is that making someone cum is much more easier for the CPU than for my player. Even if I have the "free me with one button" and the CPU has to "smash all the buttons", CPU only needs 2 sexual moves to win while I need at least three.
Considering this, does anyone of you know any cheat? The game could be more enjoyable with them.

Oct 26, 2017
It's not just you. From what I recall (had to delete the game) the AI inputs as late as possible, which allows it to predict your moves if you press a key too early. At the highest difficulty, it can be literally unwinnable due to this unless you are lucky enough to press the same key as it will already be decided when you see what was pressed.

Lust scales with physical damage dealt (you can show up those values with the Tab key; the closer it is to 250, the more lust damage will be inflicted; upon release, some health is recovered, which makes it harder to consistently deal high lust damage). 1-button/mash are explained in the readme and don't change much if at all as far as I noticed; 1-button has the advantage to immediately deal all the lust damage so you don't have to wait forever for an animation you didn't want to see or you want to end it quickly (or you can just let it loop for as long as you want to until you press a button).

If the AI wins in 2 moves, that means you're allowing too many hits. I don't remember ever getting 50 lust damage in one go even at 250 physical damage, but that would be the only way for it to happen since you cum at 100 lust damage. Three makes sense at average damage; at next to no physical damage dealt, you may need more than ten.

The AI is also cheating when stripping you - it does so before the physical damage threshold would normally allow it to. I've only seen it happen on Hard but I don't think it's supposed to happen.

I don't think there's any cheat implemented. As for tactics against the AI, denying hits and grabbing from as far as possible to avoid hitboxes to connect is one way to avoid getting stuck into an unblockable submission hold followed by sex. Breaking your own combos and canceling into a submission/grab also works since the AI usually will attempt to block the full combo and be unable to block that.

It can still counter the move by scanning your input, so if it does so, immediately recover and back away before it is able to try that with you too and force you into an infinite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gtdqrhm343
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes