Others Completed Princess of the Ring 2 [v1.02] [Toffi-sama]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Bob_Grue

Apr 10, 2022
The items won't spawn until both women have been stripped.
To use them, grab your opponent, choose the sex option, and hit the item key (defined under controls) instead of a direction.

Reactions: dirtyc101

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
PrincessOfTheRing2-V29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The only thing that is not really fair is when the active part is tribbing or using the double dildo, there is no arousal gain at all.
For the rest the game reached a good point in the development

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does anyone (using keyboard) know how to put two imputs? i see when the AI fight that it could put left and right or up and right/left but when i try to do that, it just take one or the other, not both

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022
does anyone (using keyboard) know how to put two imputs? i see when the AI fight that it could put left and right or up and right/left but when i try to do that, it just take one or the other, not both
If you mean the two grey arrows that appear when in a grab, that's not the AI doing two inputs at once. The game is showing you both fighters' inputs, theirs and yours. If they match, the grab is cancelled. If they don't, the move goes through.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
If you mean the two grey arrows that appear when in a grab, that's not the AI doing two inputs at once. The game is showing you both fighters' inputs, theirs and yours. If they match, the grab is cancelled. If they don't, the move goes through.
Ahhhhh, that's what it means, thanks

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
is it only other girls you fight in this or can you like kick a guy in the dick?
asking for a friend :sneaky:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
is it only other girls you fight in this or can you like kick a guy in the dick?
asking for a friend :sneaky:
If your friend wanna kick a guy in the balls, there's always MUGEN Hentai. Or maybe Kinky Fight Club

Reactions: Beats9821
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes