Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Was intersted in the title, lost interest reading the premise.... then...
"It's your job to corrupt these princesses into love slaves with your magic touch!"
1612652055628.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is with the phone icon when training Char? I can mouse over it and it responds to that, but I cannot use it. Also, does anyone have a save at the ending selection with the knight still a virgin? I heard there were differences in that case, but I didn't find out until after I took her virginity.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
i'm stuck on trying to trigger 3 teaseing events and everything full (except pain) sooooo......how do i trigger them i'm at a loss here and all 3 girls have it so what do i do
Dunno if you got a reply yet, but basically move very slowly until the bar for her orgasm nearly fills up then release the mouse button and it will reset down to about half and she will ask you why you tease her. This must be during a penetration afaik (either vaginal or anal). Do this 3 times and its a clear.

Reactions: Gojii

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Probably should have the corruption tag.

Also for people wondering, NTR here is Netori (Since one of the FMC HAD a lover) and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anakinana

Feb 15, 2019
you must use the locale emulator if you want to run the uncensored patch correctly

Last edited:

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
PLZ recomend something like this, with kinda harem, royalty, and kinda plot. VN is fine too, MC gender does not matter anymore.

pitchs

Apr 1, 2019
May i'm dumb, but i cant find how to "play", after i skip the tutorial, girls donc react when i touche them, and stats dont grow.
What i'm supose to do first?

DaiZzed

Feb 6, 2020
i wanna know to couldn't figure it out so i have just left it on stand by hopefully someone will come along and answer our question
It's a tease. Basically have sex and fill up the bar up to 3/4 and then stop. do it 3 times and the scene ends.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
The screen is too wide.
I see. I have made a shortcut from "PrincessHarem.exe" and edited the target like this:

C:\your_path_to_the_game\PrincessHaremRJ280657\âvâèâôâZâXânü[âîâÇver1.18\PrincessHarem.exe -screen-width 800 -screen-height 600 -screen-fullscreen 0

And Iam able to play it with 800x600 resolution. If you get ask for the game resolution in the launcher just click "Play", it will run in 800x600 (change witdh and height here) window mode. When you change -screen-fullscreen to 1 it will play fullscreen. Change these values in your shortcut target and (hopefully) have fun.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes