FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
Same problem. My situation is this, I hope you can help me ... (I tried to use local emulator as administrator and not, and I also tried not to use it)

Mar 24, 2019
I just kinda copied everything straight into the game folder.
I already tried but I did not locate where I should place the patch files for censorship, I do not know if it is because I have part of the corrupt files or something because some folders and files are with rare letters

1606599522271.png

FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
For the patch just put the contents of the archive in the game directory
about the strange letters ... I don't know, my problem is the size of the game that goes beyond the window and doesn't allow me to play

YallowThere

Nov 26, 2020
Just finished the game on easy mode since I'm just here to jack off. Pretty good I must say, the devs did well to focus on the core concept that their game has. Could use some more positions, maybe more nipple play and kissing. I'd say its a 7/10.

YallowThere

Nov 26, 2020
Lmao guys, just back read. If you need any hints, the hand with the index/pointer finger icon shows the erogenous which you can interact with.

omens12

Oct 8, 2020
hi I'm having a problem, in the tutorial, right after penetrating it, I can't do anything. I am trapped without being able to do anything.

View attachment 912610
There are multiple people that had this problem and I got confused here to.

For vaginal and anal sex, you first have to ram your dick in her and once you've achieved insertion, you've got to let go of the left mouse button. If everything went will, your dick will stay inside her. Then you re-click on your dick and move your mouse to fuck her. It's a bit counterintuitive, I'll admit.

finally_96

Mar 13, 2019
Any person who can beat the tutorial? For some reason, I'm still crashing even if I have the Applocate and change the Time Zone.

Mar 24, 2019
I have problems with the game, the issue of actions is very unstable, after I do the action of touching breasts or whatever action I do, a bug always occurs, it leaves me stuck without being able to do more, I also realize that if you perform actions at normal speed or higher, at the moment what would be the orgasm bar or the level of sensitivity increases to the maximum in seconds, to me it seems that there is some problem on that part, because of the sensitivity that changes in a few seconds No matter which girl I try with, the problem always occurs, the game in this state is unplayable, the creator himself or someone else would have to make/find a patch that solves these problems.

voxi4simple

Jul 9, 2019
I have problems with the game, the issue of actions is very unstable, after I do the action of touching breasts or whatever action I do, a bug always occurs, it leaves me stuck without being able to do more, I also realize that if you perform actions at normal speed or higher, at the moment what would be the orgasm bar or the level of sensitivity increases to the maximum in seconds, to me it seems that there is some problem on that part, because of the sensitivity that changes in a few seconds No matter which girl I try with, the problem always occurs, the game in this state is unplayable, the creator himself or someone else would have to make/find a patch that solves these problems.
Check it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-harem-final-laplace.66944/page-7#post-4607970

Reactions: KimbleeVaria

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
im stuck i hope someone can solve it because i might delete the game given the frustration its bringing up
the exact opposite feeling i want to have with a game like this its azure no matter what i do i cant get past the first orgasm hurdle ether her resistance or stamina drains faster then i can make her orgasm even once

YallowThere

Nov 26, 2020
im stuck i hope someone can solve it because i might delete the game given the frustration its bringing up
the exact opposite feeling i want to have with a game like this its azure no matter what i do i cant get past the first orgasm hurdle ether her resistance or stamina drains faster then i can make her orgasm even once
Are you sure you are just focusing on one or two erogenous zones, pacing it so that they don't become more resistant to pleasure? With low sensitivity levels represented by those dots next to the name of their erogenous zones you'll have tough time making them cum on the first few sessions. Try it on easy to get a hang of it before you challenge yourself on higher difficulties.

Amiracle4

Mar 24, 2019
After changing Region and Time (NOT Region locales) the game runs fine. However i had to go through the whole discussion here + have Firewall block some shady request from the game, so maybe put few words into desc. on the front page about common problems, so other fellow ppl don't have to waste their time.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes