Ozz6425

May 26, 2018
This is literally the first Japanese game I played that refused to run properly until I set even stuff like the date format to Japanese. Can we maybe have additional instructions in the first post about it? I feel like that isn't really a common problem and a lot of people are just getting confused

Reactions: Amiracle4

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
Got the game working just fine. After reading the comments, I unzipped as Japanese using the options then unzipped the uncensor patch into the same folder that the application is in. I'm just curious if there's a fix to make the CG be uncensored as well and not just the scenes in game

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Imagine next gen visual novels with long,rich story but with h-scenes like this instead of some still images and full of descriptive text describing "how a penis went in"...that barely anyone read...Now that's the stuff i would pre-order.

Reactions: Trails of blue

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
This is literally the first Japanese game I played that refused to run properly until I set even stuff like the date format to Japanese. Can we maybe have additional instructions in the first post about it? I feel like that isn't really a common problem and a lot of people are just getting confused
It is comon problem with all games forbiden to sale outside japan.
Put it simply some other company has the distribution rights owerseas.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
help, i dont understand,... she says she wants to cum and i left her like that for 10 mins already... ive done that to all her parts but nothing happens... how do i trigger 3 teasing events?
1606256407738.png

Hair Analyst

May 21, 2018
help, i dont understand,... she says she wants to cum and i left her like that for 10 mins already... ive done that to all her parts but nothing happens... how do i trigger 3 teasing events?
View attachment 914531
For some reason, it seems you need to do that 12 orgasms or more objective first. Then, while penetrating (seems to be required), stop a bit before she orgasms. This took some testing on my part. It's just a shame you can't do that at any other training level.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

SacredAzerrev

Apr 15, 2018
How to use PrincessApp? how to make Lan environment?
If you using Wifi or LAN, make sure your phone and your PC were connected with same network.
To use PrincessApp, only open it when you going to start penetrating Charo and dont tap anything on PrincessApp. In the game, on right side menu (there are some rotor icon, dick, and hand), there is black colored phone icon, it turned to red colored when you start to penetrating Charo, then tap 'Connect' on PrincessApp, if the phone icon in game turned to green color, then its works, you can shake your phone.

Reactions: NiceMan007

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
If you using Wifi or LAN, make sure your phone and your PC were connected with same network.
To use PrincessApp, only open it when you going to start penetrating Charo and dont tap anything on PrincessApp. In the game, on right side menu (there are some rotor icon, dick, and hand), there is black colored phone icon, it turned to red colored when you start to penetrating Charo, then tap 'Connect' on PrincessApp, if the phone icon in game turned to green color, then its works, you can shake your phone.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
Some tips.
Filling up a bar on the left (clit/vagina/anal/etc.) will cause the girl to orgasm. Which gives points and lowers their resistance. Since the first mission requires you to make a girl cum once, you should focus on one area rather than touch different parts. For the sexond part you can have sex with her (rub her a bit and the option will appear), you can click auto on the right which saves you having to shake your mouse around. For the knight girl you can just only fuck her ass to get the 2x virgin modifier (and if you leave her a virgin the endings will be slightly different). After 6 orgasms you go to the next section. Here you first have to make her cum 12 times, get the pussy/ass to 6 senstivity (which pretty much happens as you fuck her). And then tease her. This is done by having sex, then when the vagina/anal bar is almost full, stop. If you do it correctly the vagina/anal bar drops back to 50%. Repeat this until she submits.

Train the knight girl first since she seems the easiest, as well as getting the 2x modifier for keeping her a virgin helps a lot with getting points to upgrade yourself. Also stop as soon as you complete the objective to spare her stamina for the next level.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes