Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone knows how to get training lvl 3? Can't figure out what "Trigger 3 teasing events" mean, haven't triggered any as far as I've noticed.
Use the controls to edge her. She will complain that you stopped. Restart. 3 times. Done. Finished.

Reactions: Jame8513

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
stop fucking her ass and fuck her in the pussy like true man, lol
But you can trigger it by fucking her ass, at least it's true for Flora for that tasty x2 for still being a virgin. You just go over 10k, but not to 20k so she won't orgasm and stop, if you did i correctly it will go down to 10k then you repeat it until objective is cleared.

Reactions: SakutaGamer

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Really looks like unavoidable ntr to me.

Looks like it's one of those confusing ntr games that tells you that the MC main goal is to make the girls in the game his "personal" harem girls or sex slaves then go right back around and start whoring them out to every man possible. :ROFLMAO:
the ntr is 100% not just avoidable but a option, its a bad end, that for some reason has the same requirements as the true end(harem end) when at the end you get to select any ending you meet the requirements for. the ntr one even has a warning on it that its the ntr one, that said its not totally ntr even. its your whoring out the girls, but they rather clearly stay loyal to you. even while doing it with other partners there attention is on you, and keep talking about how they like yours best while others are doing them, and it also specifies that after you gained your footing from whoring them out for a while you stop needing to and they are then yours alone, so its not like you lose them ether.
the really ntr isnt done to your character, one of the princesses has a lover that your stealing her from.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
for those having a hard time with the third princess, first day(after tutorial) buy the foreplay upgrade and select her to train. just undress her and stick your finger right up her ass, keep mouse speed at very slow, congratulations you advanced her training a level in one day, after that your able to fuck her which makes it much easier.

Reactions: Nosferan

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
for those having a hard time with the third princess, first day(after tutorial) buy the foreplay upgrade and select her to train. just undress her and stick your finger right up her ass, keep mouse speed at very slow, congratulations you advanced her training a level in one day, after that your able to fuck her which makes it much easier.
Yeah let it be known that the third princess wants her ass to be eaten

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Regarding the problems people have,
I personally had nearly no problems. I use windows 10, english, with japanese locale (natively set as I was learning japanese when I set up this machine), and I set the timezone to japanwhen starting the game. But after an hour, to stop irritating flux, I reset the timezone. Only once after did I get a problem where the training scene locked up, and I could fix that by just reloading and starting it again.

I could also train the third princess by just massaging her breasts - just seems important to stick with what you start with.
I only went to insertion in the third session.

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
Explanation through events would be helpful. It's frustrating when you can't tell is it game bug that prevents you get into penetration event with girl.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
You need to extract with the japanese encoding (under options in winrar)
This isn't my first rodeo. You can see that it's actually zipped wrong.
I did get to play it that way tho, so nothing crucial is broken I guess.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes