May 2, 2020
Thanks for the tip with the keys. Makes it really easy to "beat" the game and a save isn't really needed. Anyway, I have attached my (100%) save file here, if that's ok. View attachment save1.zip
Tomorrow I am gonna drop my 100% save file for y’all. Harem ending was good stuff lol

Ngl I kinda hated Ending 7: NTR and here is why behind the tag to respect others:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also huge CHEAT HERE: Y and U control stamina and the one below in game. Pause them for easy level up.
Imo, a decent game but with an art, which is actually kind of my taste, it feels a little underwhelming. Looks good but thats kind of it.
Again, for all the people asking about NTR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jameyboi and Furnox

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
That was actually unexpectedly good.
Sure, it wasn't particularly deep, and I finished the whole game in 2 hours, give or take, but it's well done, with good visuals and fully voiced (excluding one or two statements). Well translated, too. (y)

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Uncensor doesn`t work for me for some reason =/
Unpacked it to game folder, any tips? Jap locale.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
can't get past the tutorial either
edit: I mean both with an emulator and by changing the system settings
Since this is a game that requires Japan as regional format you have to change region settings aswell as locale settings. And did you just change the system locale or did you try by changing the Region settings aswell? I tried tinkering with the settings to see if I could disable some or what to enable, and I figured out that you have to change region aswell as the locale settings if you're not using emulator:
1. change system locale to Japanese.
2. change country or region to Japan in region settings. Just search "regionsettings" in windows.
3. search for "languagesettings" in windows and under preferred language you can click on "add a new language" add Japanese then next install. Just don't set it as a primary language or you might get a surprise the next time you turn on your pc. :)
4. After installing Japanese language go back to region settings and change "regional format to Japan".
Then just restart your computer and the game should run properly!

oarclownfish

Formerly 'serb'
Oct 1, 2019
Since this is a game that requires Japan as regional format you have to change region settings aswell as locale settings. And did you just change the system locale or did you try by changing the Region settings aswell? I tried tinkering with the settings to see if I could disable some or what to enable and I figured out that without system locale you have to:
1. change system locale to Japanese.
2. change country or region to Japan in region settings. Just search "regionsettings" in windows.
3. search for "languagesettings" in windows and under preferred language you can click on "add a new language" add Japanese then next install. Just don't set it as a primary language or you might get a surprise the next time you turn on your pc. :)
4. After installing Japanese language go back to region settings and change "regional format to Japan".
Then just restart your computer and the game should run properly!
yeah changed both region and regional format before
tried you step by step now and didn't work either
oh well, for another time then, there is always this weird stuff when I try with a game and it doesnt work, then try some time later doing the same stuff and it runs without problem :unsure:

Reactions: Danxoniixsan

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
yeah changed both region and regional format before
tried you step by step now and didn't work either
oh well, for another time then, there is always this weird stuff when I try with a game and it doesnt work, then try some time later doing the same stuff and it runs without problem :unsure:
That's unfortunate, the only thing I can recommend then is to try deleting the file PrincessHarem under Laplace:

C:\Users\*******\AppData\LocalLow\Laplace

or

Deleting PrincessHarem from the registry, but you can brick your computer if you edit something else so be careful. If you wanna try then open registry through typing "regedit" in windows and deleted the file under laplace.
Computer\HKEY-CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\laplace
Then try reopen the game.

But if nothing works I guess maybe just try again later as you said. But anyways it shouldn't have to be such a hassle just to open a game. And it's definitely the devs fault for not trying the game on a computer outside the Japan or tried changing their region settings to something else before publishing it or releasing the update.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
how does pain work cause I have all the girls done but couldn't seem to raise pain at all?
Pain resets when either the girl or the mc climax, and you can only gain pain before you have reached 5/10 levels in the current action. So if you want to gain pain you can stop increasing the levels and climaxing by stopping progression with keybind Q, W, E or R.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
When I insert the dick during the tutorial, I cannot move it like with the hands and tongue. I cannot click anything at all.
Wonder if it's the uncensor that causes this, will check

ADDED: It isn't the uncensor.
I get the screen/scene identical to the seventh preview picture in the top post. But I cannot drag the dick in or out, I do however see that the "mouse speed" changes.
So everything is locked and I am unable to make her climax, of course.

There is no "lighter area" to indicate what to do, like with the tits and the licking part. BTW those are over in half a second. where I do think they should take a bit longer.

I cannot even exit the tutorial scene.

The game was unpacked with correct filename encoding (JP), but this doesn't make a difference for this game since all filenames are in English!

Anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Uenth and AzuraMeta
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes