polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to get training lvl 3? Can't figure out what "Trigger 3 teasing events" mean, haven't triggered any as far as I've noticed.

Reactions: Reij

8somefood

Aug 27, 2017
Hold "D" on the gallery to unlock everything after hitting the top button

The C,V,B,A increases the level of certain parts of the body during gameplay and "H" increases stamina

If you need this, "J" and "M" adjusts resistances and Q,W,E,R,T,Y,U,I,O locks the bars progress.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Any chance anyone figured out how to gig stats with cheat engine or something? Save edit online doesnt work...

Reactions: Reij

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Netorare. Protag is a prince. Atypical mophead H protag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is literally Netori though.you know she have other guy but take her anyways. Netorare is also there(as in having YOUR girls fucked by others). by the end there is ending choice if you maxed out all 3 of them you can either choose a normal harem or put them up for a gangrape (or rather orgy i think? there is no multi penetration i think?) by fat ugly bastards XD. if thats your taste. but that ending even have "NTR warning" on it

edits are in ()

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I'm giving up, this shit is unplayable. Changing time zone didn't help and I don't see any way to skip that training tutorial.
There is a "X" button on the top right.
It's thin, so it's possible, that you didn't notice.

Also, I'm gonna delete this too, cuz after unplayable "tutorial" no matter what I do to girls, their stats don't change, no reactions and etc

Reactions: LOL32

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
It netori + have corruption ending (avoidable)

Pretty short game and not that many scene but it have voice and animated so it ok i guess after clear all the 3 level training for the girl and collect 1m energy it will end with harem since i get this ending and i have no plan to find out another ending

Reactions: Jameyboi
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes