Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
how do i get past the tuturial?
i was stuck on that (all i was able to do is remove clothing and even than it worked bad) what helped is changing time format to japanese. (i already have Japanese locale active constantly for non Unicode stuff as i read a lot of VN).

and by changig time format i mean changing time format in system date and time. from whatever you have to Japanese. you probably need both that and Japanese locale for it to work properly though

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Stuck at tutorial as well... how the heck do you skip it?? I dont see anything top right corner i can click to skip? Time format is set to Japanese, still doesnt work..

Last edited:

kevvek

Dec 15, 2017
i was stuck on that (all i was able to do is remove clothing and even than it worked bad) what helped is changing time format to japanese. (i already have Japanese locale active constantly for non Unicode stuff as i read a lot of VN).

and by changig time format i mean changing time format in system date and time. from whatever you have to Japanese. you probably need both that and Japanese locale for it to work properly though

ty that worked!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Error2145

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Tomorrow I am gonna drop my 100% save file for y’all. Harem ending was good stuff lol

Ngl I kinda hated Ending 7: NTR and here is why behind the tag to respect others:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also huge CHEAT HERE: Y and U control stamina and the one below in game. Pause them for easy level up.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
I had issue with getting past the tutorial aswell as I could only interact with the clothes, but after changing to Japan in "country or area" it worked for me settings < time and language < area < country or area < Japan. If that does not work downloading the Japanese language pack in language settings may work.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Ok, for everyone having problems with this game, it feels like it's similar to Bunny in Black 3 DRM(Protection). Basically, some games are made under region lock with the engine itself and even if u set up ur computer to "Japan", it'll also read the computer time zone and stuff, and if it doesn't meet the requirements, u will be locked or have similar malfunctions. The workaround to play it well is.... download something called "Locale Emulator", google it, it'll add a new thing on ur right button after installing, setup a profile to run as Administrator and configure it to use Japan time(any place like Osaka, Kyoto, etc) then run the game pressing right click and choosing Locale Emulator and the profile u configured with the time zone, the game will run smootly now, even having the right animations as u move the mouse while doing the tutorial for example.
1605956633548.png
Locale emulator let u create global profiles(as the 2 i made, one to run as admin and not) and also, make a profile for the program itself, this in turn solves the issues of animation and tutorial on my side. Hope this helps u guys.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
ok, what solved my issue was in menu on top right there is selection of language, you can chose English and Japanese but by defailt there was my system language selected that wasn't on the list. Changing this to English solved my issue (because prev even Locale Emulator didn't help)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
A touching corruption game that you aren't forced to whip/slap your partner/pour wax on her/clipper her nipples/... overrall treat her like ragdoll piece of shits in order to progress...I'm in.

Last edited:

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Tomorrow I am gonna drop my 100% save file for y’all. Harem ending was good stuff lol

Ngl I kinda hated Ending 7: NTR and here is why behind the tag to respect others:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also huge CHEAT HERE: Y and U control stamina and the one below in game. Pause them for easy level up.
As is often the case with a jarring turn of events like this, it's because it's the developer's fetish.

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
how to "trigger 3 teasing events"? I'm stuck at that and cant advance to training 3, help?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I don't understand it, I start the tutorial and after inserting the penis it won't let me do anything the game crashes I have tried to play in aoolocale and nothing remains blocked but also censored

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes