Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Same thing happens to me too. Annybody has an odea how to fix this???
Thanks
It need to run with Japanesse Applocate + admin rights
as for insertion sex either use the auto trust(right midle) or find the action area by clicking on the finger icon
action by area press left mouse button and shake it up and down

Apr 15, 2020
It need to run with Japanesse Applocate + admin rights
as for insertion sex either use the auto trust(right midle) or find the action area by clicking on the finger icon
action by area press left mouse button and shake it up and down
What do you mean by Japanesse Applocate?

Aug 6, 2020
Is it just me, or do I feel like the "Salas Character Netori Plot Device" was really bad, It did not account to anything, like the the Salas character was literally made JUST FOR THE NETORI like "oh hurr durr, people love netori so let's throw in an insignificant background character without actual relevance and backstory, who is also Azure's lover so that people feel like they're stealing Azure from someone" like bruh what? It would've been way better if we had flashbacks/backstory every time we level up Azure's training

(and maybe for the ending, Salas is forced to watch MC fuck Azure's brains out)

Just my thought, feel free to disagree or argue, or make comments about this lmfao

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
but if you want to save your kingdom you will have to do it no
no, first off your kingdom is not in need of saving, its alone is doing so well that the other kingdoms are coming to it for support. basically there is a sever drought. your kingdom has a artifact that can make infinit water but only the works in the hands of the royal bloodline(it seems the bloodline is just able to use artifacts in general) the ntr end you use the princesses as whores to secure your claim to the throne by sucking up to the nobles, the true end you get the princesses to back you and take the throne of the three other kingdoms and use that to keep you place in your kingdom allowing you to merge the four and reign as king.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi I'm having a problem, in the tutorial, right after penetrating it, I can't do anything. I am trapped without being able to do anything.

1606143539846.png

readAnon

Nov 23, 2017
Great game. (also run jap local sheesh.)

Didn't watch the ntr shit (even the light ntr), and just had lovey dovey endings. 10/10

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
hi I'm having a problem, in the tutorial, right after penetrating it, I can't do anything. I am trapped without being able to do anything.

View attachment 912610
i think i know what is your problem:you played too mutch in the tutorial:1st the tutorial recommended arusal is 1500 not 12500
that vagina 44394 means she is in multiple orgasm mode that broke the tutorial

AshenK

Mar 14, 2018
I've seen a few mentions of the keybinds, but here is a detailed list if it hasn't already been posted:

Bar 'Locks'
Q - Locks Clit Bar
W - Locks Breasts Bar
E- Locks Vagina Bar
R - Locks Anal Bar
Y - Locks Stamina Bar
U - Locks Resistance Bar
I - Locks Arousal Bar
O - Locks Pain Bar

Bar 'Increases'
A - Increases Anal (and Arousal)
C - Increases Clit (and Arousal)
V - Increases Vagina (and Arousal)
B - Increases Breasts (and Arousal)

Stamina
H - Decreases Stamina
N - Increases Stamina

Resistance
J - Increases Resistance
M - Decreases Resistance

I couldn't find anything to increase Pain or Arousal alone.

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes