SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Has anyone succeeded in running this game with Wine?

On my Mac, the game gives an error when using Wine (WS12WineCX64Bit23.7.1-2) to open the game, and tells you to look at the codeweavers. After clicking on 'more information', the game automatically crashes.

EvilMachine

Jul 31, 2021
Has anyone succeeded in running this game with Wine?

On my Mac, the game gives an error when using Wine (WS12WineCX64Bit23.7.1-2) to open the game, and tells you to look at the codeweavers. After clicking on 'more information', the game automatically crashes.
I am currently running it on wine with an Ubuntu-based distribution. My first try is to check and play around with renderers because some games I do not like vulkan and some do.

Reactions: SCP 001

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I wonder if that horse stuff in the files is going to see the light of day considering Patreon and Steam's rules on bestiality (no no)
And the shota from reward_2023_12 as well
This game is top notch btw. I think I found all the secrets, I'm kinda hooked.
What shota r we talking about? Didn't see that gif in the gallery.
I do agree this is the best side-scroller we've had in a while, gameplay's crisp, scenes are hot, plot is silly but fun

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

EvilMachine

Jul 31, 2021
I do agree this is the best side-scroller we've had in a while, gameplay's crisp, scenes are hot, plot is silly but fun
I think the enemy with the two knives and the sex scenes with him are the shota scenes. They are in the gallery of reward_2023_12 and the 0.3 release as well.

dxmcake

Jun 16, 2019
There's a voice slider in the Sound settings when you press F1. Does this indicate there'll eventually be voices for H-anims in the future?

Archmage

May 3, 2017
Okay, managed to put the objects on maps! Some are a bit off, some display a different animation for the correct character, but most are okay.
Now you can see the enemies, and more importantly the treasure chests too!

Binary: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/05/3697938_gallery_bin.zip
Source: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/05/3697939_gallery_src.zip
Preview: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/05/3697940_gallery.png
gallery binary triggers a virus warning, anyone know if it's good or what?

Feb 6, 2021
Sorry I wasn't clear. I don't think the shota is in the galleries of the new versions. He's a fully functional enemy type that seems to exist only in reward_2023_12 (a monthly reward demo from Patreon)
gallery binary triggers a virus warning, anyone know if it's good or what?
If you follow the download link to the virustotal link it's referencing, you'll see it's a false positive and it's safe to download.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry I wasn't clear. I don't think the shota is in the galleries of the new versions. He's a fully functional enemy type that seems to exist only in reward_2023_12 (a monthly reward demo from Patreon)

If you follow the download link to the virustotal link it's referencing, you'll see it's a false positive and it's safe to download.
Is reward_2023_12 available somewhere? Couldn't find it in the thread

4.70 star(s) 36 Votes