Acha

Sep 8, 2017
I'm seeing in the gallery there's a cross section or x-ray view for most of the implemented animations. I bought an item that I didn't understand how to use, but it said to use it during sex. I don't see it in my inventory and I don't know how to activate it during sex. I'm assuming this item activates the cross section. How do you use it?

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
where to find hernando after beating him? i saw somewhere that hes gettinig fucked by 2 girls but i cant find it
go back to the house where two girls told you they were looking for a man to bang during the fertility festival or something like that. I think it was near the beginning but I could be wrong.

grugi

Nov 27, 2021
grugi

From a troubleshooting perspective, what is "grade A bullshit" is how little information you provided - that error code can be ALOT of things, and you listed nothing else: no screenshots, no OS information, etc. You need to understand that nobody is going to throw randomly chosen "maybe"s at the wall to see what sticks. That error code alone is insufficient as it points in a general direction rather than a specific troublemaker to look at. Definitely need more info here.

Also, what exactly were you referring to when you said you "downloaded the missing files"? What files? That is a very suspicious phrase in the context of "I was missing some DLLs".
I am sorry, just pretty frustrated at this point, also am lacking when it comes to puters. I downloaded the missing dll files which where mentioned in the error code msvcr120 and msvcp120 placed them in the games folder. After this I get Application error unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) same thing happens no matter which version of the game I try. OS info:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
Installed RAM 24.0 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎1/‎28/‎2024
OS build 19045.4412
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0
plz help

Mar 1, 2020
I am sorry, just pretty frustrated at this point, also am lacking when it comes to puters. I downloaded the missing dll files which where mentioned in the error code msvcr120 and msvcp120 placed them in the games folder. After this I get Application error unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) same thing happens no matter which version of the game I try. OS info:

Installed RAM 24.0 GB
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 22H2
OS build 19045.4412
plz help
Not sure if my advice gonna help, this seems like a broad error. I might've had something similar in some past. Open Control Panel > go to ehh "Programs and Components" > remove/uninstall "Microsoft Visual C++" entries there. Then install fresh/recent Microsoft Visual C++, those come with a lot of games, probably in something like "Redistributables" folder, or maybe from microsoft's site.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I downloaded the missing dll files which where mentioned in the error code msvcr120 and msvcp120 placed them in the games folder.
Did you download standalone DLL files? Or did you install the corresponding Microsoft software?

If the latter - that is the way to go about it, nice, but if the former - that is a severe security risk, to the point that it would not be an exaggeration to say "delete those DLLs immediately". Only ever obtain DLL files by finding out which software they are associated with and installing that software, if need be. Never ever download standalone DLLs.

MSVCR120.dll and MSVCP120.dll are part of the Visual C++ 2013 package. You can find it on the Microsoft website, and remember to download and install both the x86 and x64 versions of it. And no, that does not mean "download the latest version" - it means "download the 2013 version": the current version seems to be only backwards compatible with older versions down to 2015, and 2013 was a so-called cutoff for the previous type/version/generation/whatever. Besides, if you ever played any games on your computer, chances are your system already has this "latest version" installed, meaning it is useless for this particular game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: grugi

grugi

Nov 27, 2021
Did you download standalone DLL files? Or did you install the corresponding Microsoft software?

If the latter - that is the way to go about it, nice, but if the former - that is a severe security risk, to the point that it would not be an exaggeration to say "delete those DLLs immediately". Only ever obtain DLL files by finding out which software they are associated with and installing that software, if need be. Never ever download standalone DLLs.

MSVCR120.dll and MSVCP120.dll are part of the Visual C++ 2013 package. You can find it on the Microsoft website, and remember to download and install both the x86 and x64 versions of it. And no, that does not mean "download the latest version" - it means "download the 2013 version": the current version seems to be only backwards compatible with older versions down to 2015, and 2013 was a so-called cutoff for the previous type/version/generation/whatever. Besides, if you ever played any games on your computer, chances are your system already has this "latest version" installed, meaning it is useless for this particular game.
Well that was embarassingly easy... Thank you for your kind help! Cheers!

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021

Installed RAM 24.0 GB
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 22H2
OS build 19045.4412
plz help
install all Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
versions x64 and x86

I was surprised myself when I realized that without x86 games won’t launch either

NJ

Aug 29, 2017
Pros:

- Amazing graphics bar none,
- Really impressive and fluid animation
- Great heavy impact with attacks
- Gameplay feels nice, albeit slow at times.
- Fairly fun

Cons:

- When you are downed, enemies don't care, and don't try to fuck the character. However, they do breed the populace. Just a bit disappointing there, would be better if they did the usual knockdown of char -> sex.
- Final boss is just annoying and not fun to fight with the amount of Shield he has. Craptons of superarmor is never fun to fight like this.

Game was pretty great. As a demo it's fantastic.

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
I've put together a better version of the gallery viewer. This now works on Linux too, and supports all the popular game engines here on f95zone.to.

I've created a topic for it in the "Tools & Tutorials" forum, but my post disappeared, not sure what happened.

Reactions: LiriusMirius

khjkj

Sep 10, 2023
I've put together a better version of the gallery viewer. This now works on Linux too, and supports all the popular game engines here on f95zone.to.

I've created a topic for it in the "Tools & Tutorials" forum, but my post disappeared, not sure what happened.
when i put the game in it nothing happens how does thsi work?

khjkj

Sep 10, 2023

i don think it works

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
when i put the game in it nothing happens how does thsi work?
These are the steps:
1. you download and extract it
2. you drag'n'drop the game's folder on the executable (or on its opened window) https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3755890_screen1.png
3. a loading screen will appear https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3755891_screen2.png
4. when finished, you'll see a summary page of all the detected and decrypted assets https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3755892_screen3.png
5. click on the desired tab, for example on "Sprites" to see them https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3755893_screen4.png

It would be so great if this tool could have its own forum under "Tools & Tutorials", then we could discuss the details there. Issue with the gallery viewer doesn't really belong to this thread, I think, but I will try to help if you provide more details.

EDIT: now I can see it, here it is: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-rip...py-godot-wolfrpg-rpgm-mz-mv-pgmmv-etc.212062/ Please use this forum to discuss issues with GAME RIPPER.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes