Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I can't even find the damn gallery because the search in thread gives me results in random order...
Hum, you click in the search area, then advanced in the bottom right, then you are taken to a new window, in the lower section there is an option to choose the order (relevance or date), select date.

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Hum, you click in the search area, then advanced in the bottom right, then you are taken to a new window, in the lower section there is an option to choose the order (relevance or date), select date.
Thank you for the information, this is not very handy... I found it by searching "gallery.exe" though

• Sad
Reactions: Kisama33

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Hey guys regarding the version 0.3.2 which is the link i sent here, how do we get those two events to trigger?

Saas15

Mar 4, 2024
Hey guys regarding the version 0.3.2 which is the link i sent here, how do we get those two events to trigger?
To get the first one you have to go back in the tutorial area and get through a door you can only access if you have the aerial dash or the double jump. Also you need to buy 3 red mushrooms to the stand girl beforehand or the event won't trigger
(image 1)

The second one is more treacky to get, you'll have to travel to this place (image 2) that you can access only by getting the double jump iirc (it's somewhere in the 2 first screens in the city) and talk to the npc.
Then you have to find the barrel double guy enemy (you can find him after passing though a "hidden" wall just behind the bowman in the sewers), beat him or seduce him and come back to the npc.
It'll unlock the scene if you go through the door on his left.

Hope that'll help you

(Btw the images aren't mine I took them from Virusggg and Wavedancer posts but they were the best way to illustrate my explanations so ty both)

1724491292130.jpeg

1724491203105.png

Reactions: tyssen123

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
To get the first one you have to go back in the tutorial area and get through a door you can only access if you have the aerial dash or the double jump. Also you need to buy 3 red mushrooms to the stand girl beforehand or the event won't trigger
(image 1)

The second one is more treacky to get, you'll have to travel to this place (image 2) that you can access only by getting the double jump iirc (it's somewhere in the 2 first screens in the city) and talk to the npc.
Then you have to find the barrel double guy enemy (you can find him after passing though a "hidden" wall just behind the bowman in the sewers), beat him or seduce him and come back to the npc.
It'll unlock the scene if you go through the door on his left.

Hope that'll help you

(Btw the images aren't mine I took them from Virusggg and Wavedancer posts but they were the best way to illustrate my explanations so ty both)

View attachment 3962340

View attachment 3962338
Thanks for the help man i should have also said that i already got the second event by accident the first one was the one that was stumping me didnt know i had to buy shrooms to trigger it

EDIT:
Just as i finished typing this a new post appeared on ci en here it is

Reactions: Saas15

Ohola

May 8, 2021
hey guys, i need a little help here. I encounter these when trying to start the game. How to fix them? Screenshot 2024-08-25 091642.png Screenshot 2024-08-25 091625.png Screenshot 2024-08-25 091611.png

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
hey guys, i need a little help here. I encounter these when trying to start the game. How to fix them? View attachment 3964973 View attachment 3964974 View attachment 3964975
You probably have some corrupted files. The libvlc.dll I believe is from a corrupted version of VLC media player, and the libcocos2.dll is probably from a 2015 Microsoft redistributable
You could do an sfc scan for corrupted files ,and you probably need to reinstall VLC just to be safe (although you could download the .dll files, it's safer this way)
How to run an sfc scan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
You probably have some corrupted files. The libvlc.dll I believe is from a corrupted version of VLC media player, and the libcocos2.dll is probably from a 2015 Microsoft redistributable
You could do an sfc scan for corrupted files ,and you probably need to reinstall VLC just to be safe (although you could download the .dll files, it's safer this way)
How to run an sfc scan:
Or there could be a problem with the files of the game,maybe they got corrupted somehow,in which case you probably should try and unzip them again and running to see if that works.

Ohola

May 8, 2021
How to run an sfc scan:
thanks for your help, i fixed the other errors. However i got another error, it said "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b", and then my computer said the application was incompatible. Anyway thanks for helping me, looks like i wont be able to experience this game

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
hey guys, i need a little help here. I encounter these when trying to start the game. How to fix them? View attachment 3964973 View attachment 3964974 View attachment 3964975
Given how many errors that is, and how varied the underlying components for those DLLs are, I am leaning hard towards this being a file access problem rather than corrupted/damaged files. Like you trying to run the EXE directly from the archive, or running it from a folder that was extracted to a system-protected area - that sort of thing. This is where I would start by asking to show the full folder path to the game EXE.

thanks for your help, i fixed the other errors. However i got another error, it said "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b", and then my computer said the application was incompatible. Anyway thanks for helping me, looks like i wont be able to experience this game
One thing at a time: how did you "fix the other errors"?

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
I just beat Fernando and the game is finished. But I have seen a lot of screenshots with other characters (a wizard, blonde girl, dogs etc.) on this page and in this gallery:
You can also see a forest and a ship on the map

Where can I get this content. Is there a full version?
They are in separate, little mini versions which release with essentially only that new animation in them (and some of the old ones u alr get in 0.3)

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
For those who want the gallery.exe to work in the 0.3.2, it fails to load the project.json because it's encrypted.
Simply run this tool here provided by xj47 to get the extracted folder.

Pixel Game Maker MV extractor

Then replace Resources folder in the game main directory with the content of extracted. Should fix the gallery not being able to load.
Doesnt seem to work for me. It keeps saying attempting to inject, then the process pauses and tells me to press any button to continue but the windonw closes and nothing happens

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes