Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
i didn't find anything like that
You have to find it to learn it first.

To be fair, if you are stuck by the very-first-or-so shielders, then you are not far enough in for that power-up. As others have mentioned, either jump on top of them (literally, not sexually :LOL: ), or go around them. You could also just throw in a screenshot of the spot you are stuck at.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
You have to find it to learn it first.

To be fair, if you are stuck by the very-first-or-so shielders, then you are not far enough in for that power-up. As others have mentioned, either jump on top of them (literally, not sexually :LOL: ), or go around them. You could also just throw in a screenshot of the spot you are stuck at.
if i try to jump them, i get stuck and they deal a ton of damage, there are like 2 shield dudes in places with a roof, making them impossible to jump above them

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
This is how you fight against colonialism, full support for the native against the Spaniard lol.

Reactions: maozk

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Good good we need more platformers.

Played around a bit I'd say it's a 7/10 right now. Needs more animation variety + clothes options

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
if i try to jump them, i get stuck and they deal a ton of damage, there are like 2 shield dudes in places with a roof, making them impossible to jump above them
If the following assumption is wrong - I am going to need a screenshot of the exact place you are stuck at. I am not going to comb through every map and look for it in your stead, both because I value my time and because I suck at games that require navigating maps by memory...which loops back to valuing my time, I guess.

With that being said: my guess is that you are stuck - there is a roofed shielder at the top (you can see the shield spikes). In that case:

1. Follow the crudely drawn red arrows: you can actually just run forward without jumping - it is barely enough to reach the (see the shielder is now above you?);
2. From there, keep running forward onto - here we can spot the second shielder;
3. Hilarity ensues: keep running forward onto , and then up the platforms to come up behind the second shielder.

Done.

P.S. Two things: One - I have my doubts because the second shielder in my case is not under a roof, simply too high to clear without a double jump or dash (which you get later); and Two - without any further info on your part, all I can say is: you say it is impossible to go above them...well, then go underneath them. There are no enemies that are impossible to get either through or around.

Reactions: Explosioon

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
How can i find the robot, the nun and the horse? Is there a way to pass the statue?
No clue. I was talking about what's in the game's asset files, not about what and where can be seen in-game. (TBH I don't actually play the game seriously because I hate platformers in general, but this has such a gorgeous pixel art that I couldn't resist to do some casual gaming and messing with its animations.)

BTW, has anybody tried my fixed language translation? Does it work for you guys properly? If so, would it be possible to update the downloads with it? (Currently the locale is totally messed up which is annoying. With en_US you have lots of empty dialogs, and with ja_JP you have mostly English text mixed with some Japanese.)

May 21, 2018
its very easy:
Stap 1: Extract all files from tool to games folder! {exactly where the exe is located}
Step 2: start the game {the tool only becomes effective when the game is active. The title screen is enough} and then start the Extract.bat to start the process.
Step 3: If it worked, a folder called "extracted" was created and all visible png images and sprites are there!
*i hope i could help :) *
Thanks, now I can see the images in PNG, what happened was that I was missing the .bat file, I only had the decrypy.py

rettel

Nov 9, 2017
This is a very good game with super hot pixelart animations. I hope it gets finished. One could cum buckets already though

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes