3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 29, 2022
Apparently, they want to use Unity instead of Renpy. That's a big no-no.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thus far, it's a well-written and promising game. However, I don't understand why they want to switch to f* Unity? The game runs great on Renpy, and Unity is just an utter trash engine for VNs and Dating-Sims. Plus, porting the entire game to Unity consumes time and money, which should be spent on developing the game instead. Therefore, I would suggest not to switch engines.

EDIT: I just left a comment on their Itch.io telling them to not use Unity. Let's hope they'll listen to reason. Lol.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I never did finish it; are you talking pain as in the ending puts your through an emotional wringer, or the pain of getting invested in a show only to watch the quality go off a cliff like Lost and Game of Thrones?
The series maintains a high level of quality until the last season, which itself maintains a fairly high level of quality until the last couple of episodes. It has an ending where everything is finally building to a certain point, a perfect point, and instead of going with the ending that makes sense they pivot right before the goal post, go running off into the stands, and wind up crushing the entire fan base aside from the ones who were obsessed with Lance and Keith being gay. It outdid Lost and Game of Thrones because a considerable amount of people still talk fondly about those series whereas there's only a very, very small pocket of people that VLD didn't crush. It basically gave the finger to everyone.

KeeganatorUSA

Aug 19, 2021
I think I speak for everyone that the show did Allura dirty. And can I say that I think there is a sublime meta conspiracy going with modern tv shows that give us a probable mixed couple, only for the couple to break up, never happen, or one or the other couple getting killed? Did Avatar; the last air bender really put fear in liberal people or hollywood about making mix couples okay, or am I just reading into it too deep and am just pissed they killed not only Allura off but didn't even do the curtesy of her leaving an actual blood related heir? ( it was on Netflix, and with them throwing in a gay couple last minute, having Allura getting pregnant doesn't sound bad at all.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedPillBlues

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
seems too early in development to play but def watching with great interest. Always wanted a game with Adora in it. Wish She-Ra had it's own H-game.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Hi there, this is pretty interesting. I just wanna ask, what are the cheating aspects here?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Going off the preview image that might be the first and only version of Azula that isn't a raving psychotic bitch.

Eric102

Mar 23, 2019
Will there also be a "female protagonist" version? As Adora and Catra are among the options, I feel that I would put the tag "rape" among the genres since for now there are only "male protagonists"... there are people in the group that problematize NTR, I problematize this one.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Will there also be a "female protagonist" version? As Adora and Catra are among the options, I feel that I would put the tag "rape" among the genres since for now there are only "male protagonists"... there are people in the group that problematize NTR, I problematize this one.
What does any of that have to do with rape?

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes