3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Rejoice! We convinced them not to port “Princess Resort” from Unity to Renpy. They haven't officially announced it on itch.io, but on Patreon – they are sticking with Renpy.

For all “Azula”-fans: there's an early art work sneak peek.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. her head/neck angle looks way off. I am getting alarm bells here. did someone snap her neck? wait no, is her face whiter than the rest of her body?

2. amusingly, her face initially looked nothing like azula to me... but I looked at a reference picture and she looks exactly like azula (maybe slight differences in eyebrows and nose). It took a moment to realize the issue is her expression. Normal azula always looks angry. this is funny

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Given the red zone of the club... wouldn't that mean this is missing the prostitution tag? cause that is what red zone sounds like... correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Azula from Last Airbender, Starfire from Teen Titans, Adora from She-ra reboot and Allura from Voltron reboot.
> reboot
ah, no wonder I didn't recognize them.
any chance of them being the rare good reboot? or is it one of those trash reboots?

Jun 29, 2022
Hey I can take a break from my routine style one in a while, especially if a game has Azula, Jill Valentine or Aribeth De Tylmarande in 1 or more appearances. This has one of them, I am going to download, 'nuff said.
Azula Artwork WIP:

1.png

Moreover, the only ones NTR-ing each other are Adorra and Catra - with the MC. It's "Cuckqueaning" at best.

Jun 29, 2022
Given the red zone of the club… wouldn't that mean this is missing the prostitution tag? cause that is what red zone sounds like… correct me if I am wrong.
The "Red Zone" focuses on lesbian contentespecially with Catra and the MC. In the future, there will also be a Gym as well as a Massage parlor.

animate it and you got yourself a masterpiece
Animation is at the bottom of their to-do-list. Currently, they're working on finishing art, restructuring and polishing the writing – as GoNotEx's native language isn't English, but Spanish (?). They urgently need to address those issues first before moving on. I'll be providing some insight into grammar and writing, if they let me.

Damn, the only one I recognized was Starfire, the comic nerd is strong in me.
Starfire Artwork coming up!

Starfire Paint Style Exploration.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsaint

ldarkslayer

Feb 28, 2019
>non-white protag
Dropped.

Seriously though, the MC is in a strange place. There's a major characteristic that separates him from the player, but it's not enough to make him his own character. If the dev is trying to tread the middle ground, I would like to kindly ask him to stop. It's not gonna work out and make the writing pure trash. For example, that scene where the MC has to translate Catra's Spanish to the player was jarring as fuck.

Either make MC a blank slate or turn him into his own character.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
This doesn't even have Futa or NTR but the opportunity, even if not in there yet; the potential.....to clap Azula's cheeks is worth a download.

Hey I can take a break from my routine style one in a while, especially if a game has Azula, Jill Valentine or Aribeth De Tylmarande in 1 or more appearances. This has one of them, I am going to download, 'nuff said.
3 facepalms so far? For saying clapping Azula's cheeks is worth it, either people can't read or they really hate Azula.... :WaitWhat:

Jun 29, 2022
3 facepalms so far? For saying clapping Azula's cheeks is worth it, either people can't read or they really hate Azula.... :WaitWhat:
"This doesn't even have Futa or NTR but the opportunity, even if not in there yet; the potential.....to clap Azula's cheeks is worth a download."

The way I understood it was: “There’s no NTR or Futa, but there’s a possibility of it being implemented.” It could have been phrased better. Let's stop using the cursed word. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddums
Jun 29, 2022
>non-white protag
Dropped.

Seriously though, the MC is in a strange place. There's a major characteristic that separates him from the player, but it's not enough to make him his own character. If the dev is trying to tread the middle ground, I would like to kindly ask him to stop. It's not gonna work out and make the writing pure trash. For example, that scene where the MC has to translate Catra's Spanish to the player was jarring as fuck.

Either make MC a blank slate or turn him into his own character.
I agree with you. Currently, all the characters have little to no unique personalities - including the MC. Azula feels kind of shallow and should be more assertive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddums

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
“This doesn't even have Futa or NTR but the opportunity, even if not in there yet.”

The way I understood it was: “There’s no NTR or Futa, but there’s a possibility of it being implemented.” It could have been phrased better. Let's stop using the cursed word. Lol.
This doesn't even have Futa or NTR but the opportunity, even if not in there yet; the potential.....to clap Azula's cheeks is worth a download.

semicolon

sĕm′ĭ-kō″lən
noun
  1. A mark of punctuation ( ; ) used to connect independent clauses and indicating a closer relationship between the clauses than a period does.
I can see that's what they may have thought but that goes more to reading comprehension (I fully admit my punctuation might not be accurate) and their side than me having to be really simple, but fuck it okay:

Me NTR dev, me like futa too, me sometimes do both. Dis game no have futa, game no have NTR but me play because big bum fire princess warms me knackers.

Hopefully that's better. When I said if it's not in there yet it was referring to clapping Azula's cheeks as I had downloaded it but not played it, still haven't as I've got work in 57 minutes from now. Damn rat race...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The "Red Zone" focuses on lesbian contentespecially with Catra and the MC. In the future, there will also be a Gym as well as a Massage parlor.
Ah ok my mistake.

So is this like a sole male MC game? cause what I am seeing so far seems to imply so.

Jun 29, 2022
Ah ok my mistake.

So is this like a sole male MC game? cause what I am seeing so far seems to imply so.
From what I’ve gathered, it's a sole male dating-sim with the occasional FFM threesome - if you play your cards right.

In regards to the “Red Zone,”: It's not just lesbian but also hetero content. I’ve seen some early artwork.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes