Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how do I download this game.
You can download the game via the link quoted below
Patch is out.

Patch

If you already got the game you can just replace the old files with the patch above. Otherwise you need to get the game and apply the patch afterwards.

The game

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Here's a full save. I'm not sure how it works and if that file is enough to get scenes.You are free to try it.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
any news about the last 10% not translated?
Seems to me that it will remain like that, you can get trough it with google translator tho, on phones you can just hold up the camera and it'll translate, makes things kinda slow and it's not accurate but it helped me get trough it even tho I didn't used it everytime

Apr 19, 2019
Seems to me that it will remain like that, you can get trough it with google translator tho, on phones you can just hold up the camera and it'll translate, makes things kinda slow and it's not accurate but it helped me get trough it even tho I didn't used it everytime
you seem to be more experienced, how can i use google translate on the game ? i mean i don't want to digit everything, it wil take more time to translate than to play

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
you seem to be more experienced, how can i use google translate on the game ? i mean i don't want to digit everything, it wil take more time to translate than to play
By download the Google Translate app, it has a special feature for smarphones, when you open it select the languages then click on the camera option just below the space to write and you'll get it

torcher54

Jan 29, 2018
I did run the remaining (or most of the remaining) untranslated text through google translate and build new xmls and lsb. I followed the recommendations about max 60chars per line etc...

The resulting xml(unpacked lsb) and .lbs files(used by the game) are attached.
The lsb files should now be translated. (machine)

You need to put the .lsb files to your game dir(where other .lbs files are). backup the originals beforehand.

XMLs are attached just in case somebody wanted to fix some of the machine translation and assemble .lsb from them.
You still need the translation from gitgud, this is just the few missing files.

Naeere

May 21, 2017
I did run the remaining (or most of the remaining) untranslated text through google translate and build new xmls and lsb. I followed the recommendations about max 60chars per line etc...
Thanks, really <3
Something seems still untranslated, like the Island. Am I missing something?

torcher54

Jan 29, 2018
Just to avoid confusions or if you are curious, what I did:
  1. I took the xml files in directory extracted the lines with dialogues etc (identified by <EventArg Type="CharString" ...)
  2. Send these extracted lines against Google Translate, created dictionary japan line --> google translate line
  3. Formatted the dictionary so that when the translation was over 60 characters, it was split to multiple segments
  4. Re-build the untranslated XMLs as copy of the original with difference that values in my dictionary were replaced with translation or translation segments connected by magic "<Event Command="Return"><EventArg Type="Byte">0</EventArg></Event>" which serves as glue for these segments.
    1. The code for splitting into segments is very lazy and so it might look little ugly in the game (like 2 words per line, even though 6 would fit etc...)
  5. Build new lsb files from these XMLs
Note: everything is encoded in Shift-JIS.
Also keep in mind that 99,999999% of credit goes to OP, as he/she did translate most of the game and prepared tools to make the work I did very easy.

Thanks, really <3
Something seems still untranslated, like the Island. Am I missing something?
My guess would be you don't have the other translations by the OP of this thread applied?
Or maybe both me and the OP missed these.
Or OP did not build new LSB files from his translations yet so the version that is in the repository has not yet the translations OP made applied.

I converted all the translated xmls to lsb and putting them here as well.
Attaching all .lbs files that are translated (135 human translated by the Op, 11 machine translated by me)

So the attached .zip should contain all translations you can currently have.
Backup your game (the original lsb files) and then drop these into the game root overwriting the original ones.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Patch is out.

Patch

If you already got the game you can just replace the old files with the patch above. Otherwise you need to get the game and apply the patch afterwards.

The game
It seems the gitgud link is down. Just checked it since I wanted to check the new patch.

If the patch works fine then a game thread could be released for more players, since it would be complete.

edit: nevermind, it seems it's servers are slow instead.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes