Others RPGM Princess Sacrifice -Adventure of Feena-

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone help me with Small Event 13 (At A Three-forked Road), Small Event 14 (At the back of the hidden tomb)? On that note, I couldn't figure out how to progress through the southern forest (Forked Road) at all, after taking the left Road and choosing Follow the Footprints. I'm assuming hidden tomb is the one that has a lithograph and summons a ghost when read, near the room Helene is kept, unless there's a different Hidden Tomb? And General 4 is just one of the random events from dressing indecently or is there any other requirements because I have 1000 Depravity and it hasn't triggered.

Reactions: mushlag

sweez

May 25, 2017
is there some kinda save editor for this kinda game? Mine just work for standard rpgmaker games

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys, i'm here in search for help. I downloaded the git translated version of the game but i'm unable to start it. I had no problem in the past with an old pc with win7 but with my new win 10 i don't know why i have problems. I'm not an amateur of jrpg, in fact i have all the tktools installed and my locale option already setted on japanese, with the lenguage pack installed, but this game doesn't start, no matter what and i don't know what to do. I attached the screen on the error that i recive when i try it, hoping that someone can figure a solution.
P.S.: i've also changed the format data, but doesn't change anything

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys, i'm here in search for help. I downloaded the git translated version of the game but i'm unable to start it. I had no problem in the past with an old pc with win7 but with my new win 10 i don't know why i have problems. I'm not an amateur of jrpg, in fact i have all the tktools installed and my locale option already setted on japanese, with the lenguage pack installed, but this game doesn't start, no matter what and i don't know what to do. I attached the screen on the error that i recive when i try it, hoping that someone can figure a solution.
P.S.: i've also changed the format data, but doesn't change anything
When you extract it from the rar, use the JIS Japanese encoding, if you're using winrar it's in options > Name encoding > 932 Japanese JIS

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Tried, but nothing changed :,(
Well that's strange, I tried reopening mine and works with applocale
Also redownloaded the one from github and also works with applocale (with and without the patch)
If I open it without applocale I get no errors but the game doesn't open and then I have to close the process from the task manager otherwise opening with applocale won't work

never get the gibberish but kanji in the top of the window you sure we're trying the same thing? I'll upload it to medifire specifically the file that I dowloaded but if you got "Princess Sacrifice ENG Game" and "Princess Sacrifice ENG Patch" from github then we should have the same thing

Also to open it I'm cliclking the "Game_unpacked.exe" file

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Well that's strange, I tried reopening mine and works with applocale
Also redownloaded the one from github and also works with applocale (with and without the patch)
If I open it without applocale I get no errors but the game doesn't open and then I have to close the process from the task manager otherwise opening with applocale won't work

never get the gibberish but kanji in the top of the window you sure we're trying the same thing? I'll upload it to medifire specifically the file that I dowloaded but if you got "Princess Sacrifice ENG Game" and "Princess Sacrifice ENG Patch" from github then we should have the same thing

Also to open it I'm cliclking the "Game_unpacked.exe" file
After downloading your and unistalling and reinstalling lecale emulator it worked!

Reactions: trocolloo

mushlag

Jun 26, 2021
Can someone help me with Small Event 13 (At A Three-forked Road), Small Event 14 (At the back of the hidden tomb)? On that note, I couldn't figure out how to progress through the southern forest (Forked Road) at all, after taking the left Road and choosing Follow the Footprints. I'm assuming hidden tomb is the one that has a lithograph and summons a ghost when read, near the room Helene is kept, unless there's a different Hidden Tomb? And General 4 is just one of the random events from dressing indecently or is there any other requirements because I have 1000 Depravity and it hasn't triggered.
the event 14 is at the hidden tomb near the big tree at the fairy road, you will get the vibrator. for the event 13 im still stuck.

Reactions: Feng Lengshun

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Can someone help me with Small Event 13 (At A Three-forked Road) i cant seem to find it
Been a while since I played this, but wasn't event 13 the one with the orc encounter in that three forked road mentioned?
If you want I can upload a save for the gallery but it's not complete

Reactions: Feng Lengshun

Fake_Egirl

Oct 6, 2020
anyone know how i can put it to full screen? whenever i do its still really small with black borders all around it

MapleGal

Apr 5, 2021
I know this thread ended over a year ago, but I've been searching around for this game for a while and I can't get it to work. Every time I try to open the game, I get an error that... Can't be read. I noticed theres a file called "INSTALL.DAT", but I don't know how I could possibly open that.
If nobody minds, may I have some help please?
1670038517382.png

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
I know this thread ended over a year ago, but I've been searching around for this game for a while and I can't get it to work. Every time I try to open the game, I get an error that... Can't be read. I noticed theres a file called "INSTALL.DAT", but I don't know how I could possibly open that.
If nobody minds, may I have some help please?
View attachment 2209844
need to change your local to japanese or use locale emulator (run with locale emulator japanese) if im not mistaken

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes