Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Trainer: Jasmine [v0.7] [Studio Danza]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
For a behind the curtains explanation:
We have re-structured the game to a simpler format, for the fifth time, it's code is ready, but we're still having a hard time holding onto our artists and writers without enough money to pay for their hours.
Both of the core members of the project are still pushing it forward, but we had to limit working on it to our free time, since working and feeding our families take priority.
We have started on the wrong foot by going for the code first, and hoped for the other pieces to fall in place, they did while we had our initial budget, but we've neglected the most important piece that was the publicity and connecting to our audience.
You can help us gain some momentum by showing your support, even if it's only a comment on our patreon page or our discord server.
And that I am very sorry if my question seemed vulgar or highly irritating. Which was not my intention to offend anyone. If in fact it is so hard then I did not know about how it looks like from the creation side. Thanks for clarifying this. This forum is my only source of information. And I mistakenly thought that if there is silence for so long then nothing is happening. That's why I had to ask the question.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
so how much content is there in the game is it worth downloading yet or should I wait a few more years ?
Depends on what you call content, the game's code is pretty much complete, but the amount of story and number of available quests is limited, also a chunk of the art is placeholders.

• Sad
Reactions: Rocko000009
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes