Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Trainer: Jasmine [v0.7] [Studio Danza]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Nah, I downloaded the 0.25-1 version, it still is giving me the same error.
There must be some overlap between the old version and the new one, I've double checked and the line that caused the problem is removed.
open `game/bg/bg.rpy` and remove any line that contains `bg/01.webp`

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
There must be some overlap between the old version and the new one, I've double checked and the line that caused the problem is removed.
open `game/bg/bg.rpy` and remove any line that contains `bg/01.webp`
When I click play it doesn't give me the error anymore, but it puts me to the screen after it in the image below where I can't do anything to play the game, but I can move day counter image at the top left. So strange.

1644965885784.png

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
You must collect few pieces of wood first. Pay attention to the arrows appearing after 10-20 seconds. There is a guide if you're stuck and don't know what to do.

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
You must collect few pieces of wood first. Pay attention to the arrows appearing after 10-20 seconds. There is a guide if you're stuck and don't know what to do.
I can't do anything on that screen.. I get no text, no instructions before, nothing. That just comes up when I click play lol. If I spam click the screen in random places it's doing something behind the screen I see, so somethings gone wrong. Look at the day number at top left, it's scuffed haha 'Day 14127'

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
Either you're not paying attention to what's going on in the game, or haven't spent enough time for the tutorial pointers to kick in and show you where to click.
I afk'd on that screen for minutes and nothing changed, nothing comes up. I have no tutorial coming up. I've never had this error and played hundreds of other games, idk what to tell you. Thanks for trying to help though, good luck with the game.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
a remaster from akaburs princess trainer? it was a masterpiece from akabur. Will not be easy to top it

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Nice to see he's still working on this, albeit slowly. He is actually the guy who started what is now called "Witch Trainer Silver", but he would disappear for months at a time and managed to piss off literally everyone else involved in the project, so they forked it and he started this, instead.

Oct 17, 2017
What is this guy doing? This has already been done on an AMAZING scale, back when akabur was great. His game is no where near the quality in comparison. It's like he wants to shoot himself in the foot. There's a bunch of other disney chicks that need a game.

corruptible

May 26, 2017
To be honest, I would love some clones. Witch trainer is to this day one of my most favorite games. There is just a certain laidback charm to it. The cozy music, the colorful graphics... princess trainer was a bit less, but still a good game.
Paprika Trainer too

Reactions: Jinxed Joker
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes