Ren'Py Abandoned Princess Trainer: Jasmine [v0.7] [Studio Danza]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Alright, the error has been fixed:
those who don't want to re download the whole thing, can always press ignore and continue with the game.

Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
This game looks really promising, gonna stick it on my watchlist for now.

On a side not, why don't you guys consider teaming up with Akaman (presuming you haven't already tried)?

Or, even if he isn't interested in teaming up officially, he may be willing to allow you to use his art/game assets. Using his ready made library of CGs & assets (such as sprites and backgrounds ect.) to tell brand new stories could be really exciting and allow your artists to devote more time to the *good stuff!*.

Plus (and I know it's wishfull thinking indeed) but just imagine - if you guys and Akaman did actually team up on a game - how much that would speed up both your, as well as, his update timelines. Now wouldn't that be a thing of beauty!

Good luck with the game

jokuur

May 23, 2019
people are so out of ideas these days, its third or fourth game about jasmine alladin already, sure u can make it as long as art is urs but is it wise to make another one of alladin story when its so used? wouldnt be better to make something original? not seen before? or at least something from disney that doesnt have sex game about it yet? like snow white or frozen or pocahontas or beuty and beast?

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
why don't you guys consider teaming up with Akaman?
Collaboration between two active teams can be fertile ground for creative differences and disagreements. Besides, there's a distant between the two art styles.
It doesn't mean we're not open to the idea. We've made our code open source so anybody can take our code and use it in their games. Also we will welcome anybody who wants to join our team and contribute to the development.
I, myself have no problem spending my own time on other projects. But the rest of my team is already stretched too thin between their many responsibilities, I can't impose such a decision on them.

Reactions: moon.buster

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
but is it wise to make another one of alladin story when its so used?
It was a part of our bigger plan to start with jasmine and get access to a powerful Genie that can travel through time and space to others, however, that seems far out of hand if the amount of attention we managed to get so far is any indicator.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
I don't think I have permission to edit posts sent by other users.
I'm pretty sure you can request a Developer role and get ownership of this thread to change the tags. Or something like that. I've seen other game devs being told to do it on here.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
literally can't start the game.
After the notice saying art are not present and there are placeholder the game crash (renpy exception)

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
When I start the game and click 'alright' for the pop-up intro message, it crashes my game and I get 'Couldn't find file 'bg/01.webp'. I've reinstalled twice and still the same?

1644114635379.png

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can request a Developer role and get ownership of this thread to change the tags. Or something like that. I've seen other game devs being told to do it on here.
Unfortunately I don't have that much of free time to take on responsibilities like that.

How do you use/equip the small sword??
That feature isn't implemented yet.

When I start the game and click 'alright' for the pop-up intro message, it crashes my game and I get 'Couldn't find file 'bg/01.webp'. I've reinstalled twice and still the same?
literally can't start the game.
I've fixed that one, scroll up, I've posted a link.

Reactions: v1per_x

v1per_x

Aug 5, 2017
Unfortunately I don't have that much of free time to take on responsibilities like that.

That feature isn't implemented yet.

I've fixed that one, scroll up, I've posted a link.
Nevermind still the same issue.. I cleared appdata too and still happening after redownload.

1644680725777.png

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Nevermind still the same issue.. I cleared appdata too and still happening after redownload.
You've downloaded the same version, the one I've posted is 0.25-1
here's the link:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes