Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
And look the same.

Just wanted to ask, any other game where all the male characters are clones like here? Thanks.
I do get that feeling too, though the general baldness could be misleading impressions too.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Doc sorry to hear about life and the kicking it is giving you. I have been there and lived through it. I think I speak for most the others here good luck and we know we will see you back when life gets back to normal. The game was good so far. Have a good one and don't be a stranger.

Best of luck to your move and family. It has to come first, take care of the foundation and you will always be strong enough to get through it and have ones that care about your there!!!

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Doc sorry to hear about life and the kicking it is giving you. I have been there and lived through it. I think I speak for most the others here good luck and we know we will see you back when life gets back to normal. The game was good so far. Have a good one and don't be a stranger.

Best of luck to your move and family. It has to come first, take care of the foundation and you will always be strong enough to get through it and have ones that care about your there!!!
Thank you so much for your understanding and kind words. It happens to a lot of Devs it seems. It takes quite a bit of work in creating Visual Novels, unless you have a team. I absolutely love creating them and want to create more in the future, but I need to take care of my family first. Like you said, take care of the foundation and I will always be strong enough to get through it.

I'll see you all again when I'm back to being more stable. :D

P.S. About the baldness. Hajaha I never realized I was doing that in the game. Its so true though. :LOL: I think it just comes out naturally because I'm almost bald myself.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Remember to take time for yourself and I will be having a few drinks tonight wish you and everyone the best!!!!

Plus good excuse for more Bourbon mmm or beer or Bourbon, Ok I am sure you all know which one will win for me in the end. Bourbon, Whiskey and Beer, Texas shooter my favorite!!!

Feeling better already!!!

Reactions: DoctorPervic

Ba™️an

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you so much for your understanding and kind words. It happens to a lot of Devs it seems. It takes quite a bit of work in creating Visual Novels, unless you have a team. I absolutely love creating them and want to create more in the future, but I need to take care of my family first. Like you said, take care of the foundation and I will always be strong enough to get through it.

I'll see you all again when I'm back to being more stable. :D

P.S. About the baldness. Hajaha I never realized I was doing that in the game. Its so true though. :LOL: I think it just comes out naturally because I'm almost bald myself.
Won't it be better to put the On-hold tag instead of abandoned if you plan on coming back someday?

Anyways good luck

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
It's too bad this game got cancelled! I really liked it and was considering supporting it.

I was looking forward to eventually spanking Ava!