VN Ren'Py Priscila Secret [Ep.1] [Geiko Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
this avn is strongly connected with dev MAIN game, so no idea why you complaining. You better check Celebrity Hunter before try this one
No need to check that if she's is slut there she will be here too :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Haven't played the other game, but for now lesbian only seems possible. Tho after taking a look at the other game i don't have high hopes of the continuing.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a bit of content with Priscila in the other game.
I think its good to try that first, to get a bit of context.

Reactions: Priappus

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This character in the original game was the only reason keeping me interested for further updates. And now large chunk of the character content is in some separate game? Horrible decision in my opinion. I think I will just forget about this game in any form and move on because it will only hurt me to hope things will get better.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Step into the dazzling world of Priscila, a rising teen model on the brink of superstardom. But behind the glamorous facade of photo shoots and runway shows, lies a dark secret:
A powerful director offers her the role of a lifetime, but at what cost?​
:cautious:

Here's hoping her dark secret is something that's actually fun and sexy. And not another lame, shitty or stupid plot device only benefitting a man taking advantage of her. Like masochism or exhibitionism.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
:cautious:

Here's hoping her dark secret is something that's actually fun and sexy. And not another lame, shitty or stupid plot device only benefitting a man taking advantage of her. Like masochism or exhibitionism.
if you played main game you already know what it is ;) This game is just a side story - how she get to the point, where she currently is in Celebrity Hunter

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 3933250

Overview:
Step into the dazzling world of Priscila, a rising teen model on the brink of superstardom. But behind the glamorous facade of photo shoots and runway shows, lies a dark secret:
A powerful director offers her the role of a lifetime, but at what cost?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-15
Release Date: 2024-08-15
Developer: Geiko Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English, Portuguese (BR)
Other Games: Celebrity Hunter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

BaasB thanks for the link

View attachment 3933251 View attachment 3933252 View attachment 3933253 View attachment 3933254 View attachment 3933255 View attachment 3933256 View attachment 3933257 View attachment 3933258 View attachment 3933259 View attachment 3933260 View attachment 3933261
wow you guys are quick :WeSmart:

The post is looking good (y)

Just want to clear up a thing beforehand. I know some ppl may ask "is the new game going to hurt development of the other? We know how this goes: shitshow". At Geiko we have more than one developer. We are a team, and the ppl working on CH Global is not the same that is doing Priscila Secret. So you can be sure everything is going to keep being released smoothly.

We develop 4 games at the same time, including a 3D in unreal engine that we want to bring to the global community asap.

So if you like Priscila Secret and/or Celebrity Hunter, please support us on Patreon or with an one-time purchase on Itch.io. We need money to keep all these people working full time. I know some people don't have money to spend on games or already support other developers. But, if you can, your support will do amazing for us :coffee: We live in Brazil and here a few bucks can pay for a full gourmet meal lmao

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes