• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I've seen this before in VNDB and I'm intrigued. Anyone who's familiar with the Prison Battleship series, does one needs to play the first trilogy before playing this one?
Not really, though I highly recommend you do if you enjoy brainwashing and corruption.
This one takes place as a sort of spin off, playing as a new main character (we miss you Danny Bogan) but is still a great ride.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
The instruction said need to use the DAEMON Tools? Where to download it and how to use it?

;o

dootz94

Nov 14, 2018
Was really rooting for you, Sarica. Your meticulous work through this project paid off in quality. It looks great! Don't be a stranger

Reactions: Sarica

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I assumed it was similar to how Rattaman does it, and I apologize for that lol but that does work for me if you don't mind. I mean I've been dying to play this in English for a long time so if I have to I will just start the download and go off into town or something. But 600mbs would take far less time than 2.7 gigs for me, and possibly others who have the same issue.
Edit: Is it the root.pfs.002 file you mentioned in the install instructions?
Listen, I will gladly upload the 600mb files that you need, but I really got to go to bed now. It's almost 5:30 am here and I have to go to work in 3 hours. I'm such an idiot. I feel so tired haha Will look like a zombie at work. So later today, ok?

And no, that file is the official update that Lilith Soft released themselves. It just fixes some original bugs in the game. Not all bugs, though -_-.
While it does have a few files that I needed to edit, it's far from all you need. It's less than 1mb haha

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Listen, I will gladly upload the 600mb files that you need, but I really got to go to bed now. It's almost 5:30 am here and I have to go to work in 3 hours. I'm such an idiot. I feel so tired haha Will look like a zombie at work. So later today, ok?

And no, that file is the official update that Lilith Soft released themselves. It just fixes some original bugs in the game. While it does have a few files that I needed to edit, it's far from all you need. It's less than 1mb haha
Bro, get that sleep (y) I appreciate all the effort you put into this and the patience to deal with the non-believers. We are all grateful my dude.

Reactions: Sarica

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Sarica. Good work. To translate all this for free is no small feat. This Visual Novel is also long and has a lot of complex paths. I'm also surprised you didn't ask for any compensation. If you want, you can DM me with your email and I'll give you access to my own VN, Nutville Paradox Chapter 2 for free. It's a MILF based School Drama Visual Novel, and it might be to your liking.

There's also a ton other shorter VN's that I think people would love to see translated. A lot of the Milksoft works are high in demand for translation. But, it's up to you whether you're willing to undertake that. Once again, amazing work!

Reactions: Internetbear

gypsytears

Aug 24, 2018
I get some sort of error when trying to launch it. I copied the file from the download folder but it was root.pfs.012 while the instructions said root.pfs.002. Are we supposed to rename it or replace a file?

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
You don't "need" to use that tool. It's just the one I use. Any program that can mount an .iso file will work just fine.
sorrry im new to this in regards to Japanese vn games. So in order for me to play this, I need to download a program like Dameon that can "mount the .iso file" to run it?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes