m0us

Dec 28, 2016
sorrry im new to this in regards to Japanese vn games. So in order for me to play this, I need to download a program like Dameon that can "mount the .iso file" to run it?
Yeah, the way it works is that the game that you're downloading is compressed and stored in an '.iso' file -- which is, essentially, a virtual CD disk.

In order run it, it has to be placed in a virtual CD drive; the most commonly used method to do this is DaemonTools because it works well and it's free.

I don't really know why things have to be so obtuse these days, but I blame Japanese traditionalism.

dootz94

Nov 14, 2018
Idk if you would prefer I go through the whole game before I show typos, or drop them as I go, but here are the ones I have, so far.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
OH MY GOD OH MY OD OH MY GOD, I MPLAYING KANGOKU SENKAN 2 , next the 3,AND NOWTHIS IS TRANSLATED DUDEEEEEEE THIS WEKEND IM GOING TO ENJOY MY FREE TIME

Reactions: FearTheD

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
How to make a different protagonist from the great Donny Boghan. Actually make him sympathetic and give an actual justification for going over the deep end.

It does make me wonder if Albert wasn't so far gone if he would have listened to Julia. Because if this wasn't a hentai game, I could imagine this revelation would actually make New Solar to face the stuff they had hidden from the public.

gammaguts92

May 20, 2021
First, thanks to Sarica for doing this. What an awesome thing to finally see.

Second, I'm running the pre-installed version and keep getting the error message with the red circle and x. What am I fucking up here? How do I fix it?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Idk if you would prefer I go through the whole game before I show typos, or drop them as I go, but here are the ones I have, so far.
Take your time, finish the game and then shoot me a private message with everything you found. Thank you!

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes