Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
Exams are finished and decided to check if there are any new mind control games. Then I saw this in my notifications. This has been the most wonderful day of this month. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Sarica

Stela-chan

Jul 27, 2018
Pl
I've seen this before in VNDB and I'm intrigued. Anyone who's familiar with the Prison Battleship series, does one needs to play the first trilogy before playing this one?
Played the prison battle ship serries. Just a man named Donny Bohgan using the power of technology to make women that are most influential people during the war as his slaves. The man is amazing. A villain worth rooting for. I suggest playing them especially the 2nd one (my favorite). Anyways for your question. It doesn't really matter if you haven't played the others especially if you didn't care about the plot.

Reactions: kzk0987

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
Oof. I was curious if they released something since then after all this years and still nothing. Same with Black Lilith.

123rre234waw

Jul 3, 2018
Though Donny Bogan's story is over, his legacy lives on.
it isn't though. On twitter sashalilith confirm that Donny Bogan's story will end on the fourth game, but there isn't a plan to produce it yet. So either we will have it in the future, or Bogan's story is incomplete

Maginpoo

May 8, 2018
Thank you for the translation, my good sir. Thankfully, this will be the last of the "prison" series as the makers focus on the mobile eroge genre.

Good luck and good tidings.

Reactions: A-9570

Gertak89

Oct 16, 2019
As I see, I find a bug.
For me, I can't choose Julia for everybody on the second time. That one is when one of the girls wake Payne up. Both time Julia wake Payne up and Eliza go to atletic ground. Therefore I could't see when Julia is in the Eden Club.

Gertak89

Oct 16, 2019
What choices did you make? It works fine for me. I triple tested it. Got her scene just fine. Also, what version are you using? The Installer or the Pre-Installed?
I use the installed one.
And I can't choose when Julia in the wall to satisfy her coustumer and meantime Eliza give Payne and boobjob.
Before that I choose Julia for myself (behind the pillar masturbation), and Eliza for art damonstration.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oh wow, I thought Eliza was the superior officer before playing. She kinda looks older, and Julia looks a bit like Naomi.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I use the installed one.
And I can't choose when Julia in the wall to satisfy her coustumer and meantime Eliza give Payne and boobjob.
Before that I choose Julia for myself (behind the pillar masturbation), and Eliza for art damonstration.
Try to choose Eliza both times in a row from the start, and tell me if you get Julia's brothel scene.

Reactions: Gertak89
Jun 13, 2017
Well, there's already a neverending deluge of thanks, but I'll add to the choir: thank ye.

Lilith may hate us and dropped the ball hard, but people such as you provide for us plebeian masses. Thanks!

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
When I saw this, a few seconds ago, I did a double and tripple check. When I was sure that what I was looking at, was indeed what I thought it was ... I damn nearly cried.

THANK YOU!

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes