desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sarica, I just went through the prologue battle scene, and I wonder if Hummel's POV text being in first person is correct? It also shifts back and forth a bit, sometimes being in first person and sometimes in third person when narrating his situation. Not sure how it is in Japanese, but maybe you could take a look over.

The quality of translation seems top notch. Still have to check out the sex scene, but I suspect it will be awesome as well.

As for this game... I am really looking for ward to seeing this heroines fall. Each studio tend to have their own formula for crafting a story, and the thing about Lilith games that makes it so good is the way they build up the heroines before corrupting them. They really show what kind of badass woman they are. It makes it much more satisfying seeing these fierce and competent bitches fall. :devilish:

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Sarica, I just went through the prologue battle scene, and I wonder if Hummel's POV text being in first person is correct? It also shifts back and forth a bit, sometimes being in first person and sometimes in third person when narrating his situation. Not sure how it is in Japanese, but maybe you could take a look over. :devilish:
Yeah, there's some more polishing I need to do. All of that stuff will be fixed in a week or two, when I release the "Final Version".

Sep 6, 2018
here's the runs I did to get the endings (right clicking and selecting skip is your friend. ain't nobody got time to manually hold down ctrl)

B I should focus on Eliza
B Eliza is mine
B Uniting my comrades
B Test Eliza's progress
B Hidden agent somewhere!
'Bad' Ending - Payne dies
(I don't think any of the choices matter except the last one tbh)

A Humiliate Julia
A Julia is mine
A Watching the women
A Test Julia's progress
A Traitor among us!
Ending - Julia brainwashed, Eliza's personality survives

B I should focus on Eliza
B Eliza is mine
A Watching the women
B Test Eliza's progress
A Traitor among us!
Ending - Eliza brainwashed, Julia's personality... 'survives'

A Humiliate Julia
B Eliza is mine
B Uniting my comrades
B Test Eliza's progress
A Traitor among us!
True Ending - Both women brainwashed and impregnated

and voila, all scenes unlocked

aoeaoe

Jun 14, 2017
Damn, thanks for the translation. As someone who spent a couple of days translating a few paragraphs from KS3 a few years ago I know what a monumental task a game like this is! Despite being a bit derivative after the first game, this series is still one of the GOATs. Hopefully this one changes the formula up a bit, although 'Japanese Eroge' and 'breaking new ground' aren't usually synonyms :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Now that I am looking at this, it reminds me of how much I wanted Prison battleship 4

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Lilith has become the EA Sports of Japanese eroge. At this point they are just releasing the same game over and over again, just changing the names and models.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone! This is my first translation of a visual novel. Ever. So please go easy on me. It took me quite a long time to finish this, as some of you may know. PLEASE read the "Translator Notes" in the OP, as I've put some info there that you need to know. However, there is also a "Read Me" file in the download itself, which more or less covers the same stuff (There is a small mistake in that "Read Me" file. In the installation instructions, it says "root.pfs.002" but it's supposed to be root.pfs.012", so heads up. Don't get confused. It'll be fixed in the "final version" after I correct all of the typos and other stuff.). 10 Points for Gryffindor for the first person who can find the little "joke" I put in that "Read Me" file.

Enjoy!
What a god. I really love your work. It probably takes a long time. THANK you very much for being awesome.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Just cntrl skiped the game. Seems like the story structure is still the same as prison battleship hahaha.
Spiritual successor indeed. I am liking it.Looks like I will be playing this properly.

The structure always seems to be
Prologue - build up the heroine characters and their strength to make the corruption sweeter.
Encounter with MC
Few stages of brainawashes
Heroine Strikeback - MC will only loses here based on like some arbitrary one or two choices prior
Total defeat for heroines - Most likely gangbang
Ending

And the more mature heroine always is the one with husband or engaged.

Reactions: 22mynamesjeff

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just cntrl skiped the game. Seems like the story structure is still the same as prison battleship hahaha.
Spiritual successor indeed. I am liking it.Looks like I will be playing this properly.

The structure always seems to be
Prologue - build up the heroine characters and their strength to make the corruption sweeter.
Encounter with MC
Few stages of brainawashes
Heroine Strikeback - MC will only loses here based on like some arbitrary one or two choices prior
Total defeat for heroines - Most likely gangbang
Ending

And the more mature heroine always is the one with husband or engaged.
Don't fix what ain't broken I say. It's a nukige after all. We don't really need an overly original story. We just a properly set up backstory, setting, and characters, and then off we go~!

It's like Miel games doing the same thing over and over again, but Lilith titles definitely puts a whole lot more emphasis on the set up and corruption process.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Don't fix what ain't broken I say. It's a nukige after all. We don't really need an overly original story. We just a properly set up backstory, setting, and characters, and then off we go~!

It's like Miel games doing the same thing over and over again, but Lilith titles definitely puts a whole lot more emphasis on the set up and corruption process.
I think you missed the point, I ain't complaining it. In fact, I do like it as well
Miel games is kinda different though, sometimes it felt way too recycled.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think you missed the point, I ain't complaining it. In fact, I do like it as well
Miel games is kinda different though, sometimes it felt way too recycled.
Yea, the difference is that Lilith focuses on the journey and Miel on the destination. Miel games basically go from 0-100 in one scene and then you just see a fully corrupted bitch doing ending levels of mind broken shit for the whole game. It's certainly less satisfying, but as far as the scenes themselves, it's still pretty hot. It's basically like fast food of nukiges.

Reactions: hello.jpg

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is something weird going on with the save system on the installer version. I'll have to try to pre-installed one.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes