Qweqaz

Nov 13, 2017
i got your back dude.

Thats the 100% CG save file. Cheers. (y)

Edit: To Thread opener: Feel free to add it on OP. ;)
I've pasted the saveg.dat file into 監獄アカデミアDL, but it doesn't seem to have worked. What am I doing wrong?

saror

Jan 31, 2018
I've pasted the saveg.dat file into 監獄アカデミアDL, but it doesn't seem to have worked. What am I doing wrong?
The game folder or the user folder? Cause it needs to go into save folder in the user folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dover2

Grievous Angels

Jan 23, 2018
God Damn, this was a surprise but a welcome one indeed. I remember playing this with a translation software. Would be cool to see what a proper translation would be.

AAPOLK

May 1, 2018
it isn't though. On twitter sashalilith confirm that Donny Bogan's story will end on the fourth game, but there isn't a plan to produce it yet. So either we will have it in the future, or Bogan's story is incomplete
Which tweet is that?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
As I see, I find a bug.
For me, I can't choose Julia for everybody on the second time. That one is when one of the girls wake Payne up. Both time Julia wake Payne up and Eliza go to atletic ground. Therefore I could't see when Julia is in the Eden Club.
I just ran into the same bug. Second time to choose Julia or Eliza shows the same scene no matter which you pick.
I'm also running the pre-installed version.

I'll see if picking different earlier options unlocks it, right now I'm still on my first playthrough.

badonka123

Jan 19, 2021
Thank you Sarica, this is very much appreciated.

Now where is the Alex guy that kept doubting and pestering?
Would love to see him chime in here and maybe finally give you the praise/acknowledgement that you deserve (not that it means anything coming from him).

I wish you luck in your future projects, will keep an eye out for you :)

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019

The save file is not in the root folder of the game. Its elsewhere: normally on your C drive then /user/YourUserName/AppData/Roaming/ANIME Lilith/監獄アカデミア

Edit: Just to be sure: First start the game once, that should create this folder.

Hope i could help you with that and others. Cheers :sneaky:(y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Honestly, I forgot how they were called in the previous games. But, you're probably right. Terra, as in Earth. Neo Terras = Neo Earthlings/Earth. Why would they call themselves "Terrors", as in Terrorists haha Yup.

I'll fix stuff like that when I release the "Final Version:
I would go with "Neo-Terrans."

Reactions: Sarica

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Does this game work on Joiplay for Android?
As far as I remember, there is an android version. However, this version here is only for windows, and I don't have the android version, nor do I know if the patch would work with it. Probably not.

Reactions: Shuichi_Akai
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes