Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
I have to say that the scene that got my attention was the last image in the gallery in this thread.

Is that a scene you have to go right through the game for, or is it one of several?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
What are the changes in patch 1.0.2? Btw, thank you so much Sarica for the translation, loving the game.
The patch 1.0.2 was released by Lilith Soft themselves and it simply fixes bugs, like the choices not appearing if you use certain fonts etc. It's the latest official patch.

The "translation" patch, that I will be updating for the "Final Version" and release later, is different.

Reactions: Benhooskun

akijill

Aug 22, 2017
Why I cant watch scene replay It say no data but I have play it for 3 time
I have the same problem. Using the the full save included and the installer version, I have the whole cg gallery unlocked but the replay gallery is always empty, even after I reach and finish some events.

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Not out of nowhere, the translation thread and accompanying drama has been here for years now.

I haven't said thanks to Sarica despite a few comments elsewhere, so I'll do that here as well. A big thank you for getting the latest of this series out!
Ah I wasn't aware, I've mainly been following Rattanman for Lilith stuff - this was high up on his request list.

He get pissed that fantranslators don't keep him in the loop which is very understandable.
Yeah that too, he was annoyed about one of them though. Can't remember if it was Annerose, Cara, or Kangoku Senkan 3.

akijill

Aug 22, 2017
Hmm, that's really weird. I never had that problem. Did you set your system locale to Japanese before installing the game? I'm pretty sure this games needs it. Like, when I tried changing my locale to something other than Japanese, it caused the game to glitch out completely.

Uninstall the game. Set your system locale to Japanese and then try to reinstall it and see if you still get the same problem.
I don't know whether that's the issue (I don't think I did but I didn't encounter any problem while installing), but I just used the pre-installed version instead now and it works perfectly fine.

NegataLink

Feb 18, 2019
The save file is not in the root folder of the game. Its elsewhere: normally on your C drive then /user/YourUserName/AppData/Roaming/ANIME Lilith/監獄アカデミア

Edit: Just to be sure: First start the game once, that should create this folder.

Hope i could help you with that and others. Cheers :sneaky:(y)
It doesn't work

Jan 1, 2020
Really good job! Will there be new translation updates? Btw where goes my saves?
Edit: Another little thing... I noticed there are two great horses, do they meet any action?
Edit 2: I just found it in appdata, thanks

Last edited:

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
No. But, I will work on a partial uncensor patch over the next 10 days or so, so maybe I'll succeed in making at least a few scenes uncensored.
Uncenosred? You some kinda wizard? That'd be totally unexpected yet amazing.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes