Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Amazing job for your first (i assume) release. No problem with the game itself, installed properly and it worked perfectly.

About the game itself and his story, i don't think there is much improvement since KS3, or even KS1.
Same brainwashing story with same brainwashed plot.
Nothing new here, surprisingly i really liked the "bad" ending (not gonna spoil here), there is more interesting plot twist than the average normal/true route who finish as expected.
I really hope at some point they gonna improve their story because it became worse years after years...
Can they let Naomi beat the shit out of all this creeps once and for all ^^.

Sian did a good job overall.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Finished it, contender for best in the series tbh both Julia and Eliza are super hot. I'm having the same Scene Replay bug as others but I ran it through a locale emulator since changing the system locale is such a hassle, I guess that might be the cause? Not a major issue though, it's easy enough to reach all the scenes.

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
anyone playing it on mac? got it playable on mac through wine but don't know where to put the full save in...

edit: nvm found it

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarica

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damnit, I love Lilith games. I don't even care if it's the 4th go at the same exact formula when the scenes are this amazing. Watching strong women fall never gets old!

Reactions: xxntto

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Compared to the animated edition of most games like for example taimanin yukikaze 1/2 which had at least 6 animated scenes this one is kind of lacking also some of the cgs are a waste or seem to be more filler content than anything. It’s not a bad game by any means though

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
Got the same error, choose a location when installing with english letters ex: (c:/Prison Academia), i think is a localization problem.
Thank you a thousand times. It worked with the preinstalled version to just rename the path I extracted it to.

Reactions: Sarica

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Never expected to live to see the day where this gets translated.

I can die now.

Tldr: Good job.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Could you translate Saimin gakuen redio game
VNDB says it's 30-50 hours long. Sheesh. I mean, I could, but not anytime soon. It would be a HUGE task for just one person. I have other projects that I want to work on. So for now, I can't. Sorry. It looks interesting however. Maybe one day.

EDIT: Okay, I just opened the archive files for Gakuen Saimin Reido. Let me give you a little comparison:

Prison Academia has 87 dialogue files. Gakuen Saimin has... ready?

449... So yeah. That would take a VERY long time to finish. There's a reason why some of these old visual novels never get translated, even if they are pretty good. It's because doing so would take probably years for a fan translator to do.

Last edited:

Qweqaz

Nov 13, 2017
Awesome work, Sarica! I'm enjoying the playthrough very much. Will you be integrating your patch-fix into the final version, or would we still need to download it?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Awesome work, Sarica! I'm enjoying the playthrough very much. Will you be integrating your patch-fix into the final version, or would we still need to download it?
Of course. When the "Final version" rolls out it will be a complete package and will include all the fixes I make/made.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
MAY-23-2021

Added the first bugfix/polish patch:

Patch Notes for the "Final Version Patch v1":

1) Fixed the bug where Eliza's "wake up" scene
wouldn't trigger if you chose Julia the first time.
2) Fixed a bunch of typos
3) Rewrote General Hummel's dialogue to make it flow better.
4) Renamed "Neo Terrors" to "Neo Terrans", because that is a better
translation. Why would they call themselves "Terrors", as in "Terrorists"?
It doesn't make any sense. Terra = Planet Earth. Neo Terrans = Neo Earthlings.
-------------------------------------------
Patch v2 coming in the next several days.

Installation:

Just overwrite the original files in the installation folder. Stay tuned.

sumthing3123

Feb 6, 2020
What do you mean "won't allow me". What does it say when you double click the uninstaller?
Oh I can like uninstall it, but the installer and the little like icon space on my disk cant be removed. I uninstalled through the controlpanel if that helps.
prison.PNG
Sorry for language, but this is the thing I cant remove ^.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes