Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
Wow it's out? Thank you, I already checked it out in japanese and it was top notch compared to the old VNs, sound design is great. Here we go.

Reactions: Sarica

sumthing3123

Feb 6, 2020
I mean, you must've used some kind of tool to open the ".iso" file, right? A tool like DAEMON tools or something similar.
Simply open that tool, find the D drive, right click on it, and there should be an "unmount" option. At least that's how it is on the tool that I use. What tool did you use?
I think I solved it by ejecting it, thanks a lot man!

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
MAY-23-2021

Added the first bugfix/polish patch:

Patch Notes for the "Final Version Patch v1":

1) Fixed the bug where Eliza's "wake up" scene
wouldn't trigger if you chose Julia the first time.
2) Fixed a bunch of typos
3) Rewrote General Hummel's dialogue to make it flow better.
4) Renamed "Neo Terrors" to "Neo Terrans", because that is a better
translation. Why would they call themselves "Terrors", as in "Terrorists"?
It doesn't make any sense. Terra = Planet Earth. Neo Terrans = Neo Earthlings.
-------------------------------------------
Patch v2 coming in the next several days.

Installation:

Just overwrite the original files in the installation folder. Stay tuned.

MAY-20-2021

Hello everyone! This is my first translation of a visual novel. Ever. So please go easy on me. It took me quite a long time to finish this, as some of you may know. PLEASE read the "Translator Notes" in the OP, as I've put some info there that you need to know. However, there is also a "Read Me" file in the download itself, which more or less covers the same stuff (There is a small mistake in that "Read Me" file. In the installation instructions, it says "root.pfs.002" but it's supposed to be root.pfs.012", so heads up. Don't get confused. It'll be fixed in the "final version" after I correct all of the typos and other stuff.).

Enjoy!

Thank you very much, you've done a fantastic work. I can't imagine how much and hard it must have been.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
It would've been nice if there was a lot of animated scenes, I'm bummed out about it but the game is decent.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Sarica

Just my two cents on the Neo Terrors name change. I wholly agree, that it sounds more logical and frankly cooler to have them called Neo Terrans but one thing I find more important, is the game's coherence with its predecessors.

I'm fairly certain they are called Neo Terrors in all the previous games and DLC and if thats what they are literally translated into, I think you should keep that name, how stupid it may sound. I find it more important for the game's storyline to be consistent than how a name sounds.

But if you stick to your decision, that is also totally okay. Its just a personal nitpick of mine that dosen't really matter. GL and thanks again for your work :)

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Sarica

Just my two cents on the Neo Terrors name change. I wholly agree, that it sounds more logical and frankly cooler to have them called Neo Terrans but one thing I find more important, is the game's coherence with its predecessors.

I'm fairly certain they are called Neo Terrors in all the previous games and DLC and if thats what they are literally translated into, I think you should keep that name, how stupid it may sound. I find it more important for the game's storyline to be consistent than how a name sounds.

But if you stick to your decision, that is also totally okay. Its just a personal nitpick of mine that dosen't really matter. GL and thanks again for your work :)
Well, it's not what they're literally translated into. Not exactly. There are several possibilities for both factions.

This is how Neo Terrans/Terrors is written in Japanese:

ネオ・テラーズ (Romaji = Neo Terazu.)

The "ー" is usually used in katakana to make the vowel longer, so it's like "Neo Teraaazu". Now, you could translate that as "Neo Terrors", sure. However, in my opinion, that's always been a bad translation, as it doesn't make any sense. Honestly, I think people got "Neo Terrors" simply because they put it into Google Translate and that's the first result they got or something.

The most accurate translation of that would be "Neo Terras". That's what I think. The reason why I left it as "Neo Terrors" in the original release is exactly because that's how it was in the previous games, and I never gave it a second thought. However, after one user here pointed out, and after thinking about it more, I decided that "Neo Terrors" is not right.

If it was meant to be translated as "Neo Terrors", then I think it would've been written as something like:

ネオ・テロリス (Romaji = Neo Terorisu) or something similar to that.
------------------------------------------------------

Look at the New Solar faction:

ニュー・ソラル (Romaji = Nyu soraru).

I've seen people translate this as both "New Soral" and "New Solal" on the internet. However, I'm sure you would agree that THAT also doesn't make any sense, and that "New Solar" is the intended meaning.

Haha, in any case, that's enough rambling. After the "Final Version" is fully complete, I'll add a patch for those who want them to be called "Neo Terrors".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nerro

Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
Damn, i knew Kangoku Senkan since a long time threw the anime and never really bothered to look at the VNs, and what a mistake.
I'm definetly going to look at some more of Lilith's work, beside the weird machine bondages scenes (that are great, but not my thing) i enjoy everything they do a lot

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Thank you, but in the future, if you still want to let me know about them, please send me a private message.
So like, start a conversation, if yes then I'll send them that way, if not I don't think I can send private messages because personal low posts/rank.

dootz94

Nov 14, 2018
All in all, I'm astounded at how polished the translation is. I've only found 17 typos/errors with around 80% of the game read.

It's hard to realize just how much fucking text is in this thing until it's in English. I wonder how many pages it fills

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry, I don't take requests. And I already have my next project planned out.
Oh shit, you decided to work on a new game? Thats awesome. Any chance one can get to know what it is so I can start hyping? :)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes