Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
I keep getting a Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml when trying to download the Final V7 Patch

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Well, there's definitely no virus there. I don't know why your browser is reacting to it. You should play with that patch.
Try to download it as a .zip archive. Here. If it doesn't work, then wait until later today. After I come back from work, I'll upload it to google drive instead. Maybe it'll work then.
that one worked thanks

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
It's bizarre to me how they just straight up recycle the plot from the previous games. I think I only played the first one, but it sounds like almost word for word the same thing.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Sarica THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL TRANSLATION!!
This translation is such a good quality translation. The words used, the sounds, the vocabulary, everything was excellent. I really appreciate your hard work to getting this spin-off translated. I found some typos so you might look at this when you have the chance and I was really looking hard to find any. Peace :)

Reactions: Sarica

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
Any news about that uncensor magic patch?

ngl, I am still waiting to play this if I can do it uncensored, even if it's a partial or experimental one.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Any news about that uncensor magic patch?

ngl, I am still waiting to play this if I can do it uncensored, even if it's a partial or experimental one.
Well, I first need to release the "FINAL" version of the time. That will come soon. The "partial uncensor" patch is something I'm still working on. It's very time-consuming, and involves some AI machine learning + redrawing from me.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm doing a very good job there. I'm still experimenting, but don't expect it before sometime in July.

Here you can see sort of what I'm trying to do. It's not great:

Censored.png Uncensored.png

Last edited:

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Well, I first need to release the "FINAL" version of the time. That will come soon. The "partial uncensor" patch is something I'm still working on. It's very time-consuming, and involves some AI machine learning + redrawing from me.

Honestly, I'm not sure I'm doing a very good job there. I'm still experimenting, but don't expect it before sometime in July.

Here you can see sort of what I'm trying to do. It's not great:
It looks good to me. I'm not an expert in pussy lips drawing but it's still an improvement over the censored images.

burneysan1023

May 26, 2021
alr followed the installed version and changed the system locale to jap the problem is i cant play the game
maybe ill try the pre installed

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes