toikinosuki

Sep 8, 2021
Hello, I'm very surprised that someone actually translated the works of Lilith society after 2016. It's amazing

I am a Chinese and want to translate this game very much. My idea is to translate it into Chinese on the basis of your English version

Is there any difference between unpacking with Garbro and GuickBMS? The former I used also extracts the script file. Now the trouble is to package again. Because shift-JIS supports English and does not fully support Chinese.

In addition, the scripts I unpacked are all in plain text format(.txt). Is there any good tool recommended for batch translation.

I look forward to your reply and express my heartfelt thanks again for your achievements

Reactions: Draxaxus

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
without going into detail, whats the propose to uncensor a scene from any NV???
To restore the pixelated part of the scene in order to see the whole artwork in a more natural way.
Without access to the decensored original image, the process takes time...unless you work for this team

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
To restore the pixelated part of the scene in order to see the whole artwork in a more natural way.
Without access to the decensored original image, the process takes time...unless you work for this team
Makes me wonder how much it would cost to buy the licenses for a game like that. I expect it would be a lot, but still.

yetiwarrior

Apr 26, 2020
Dumb question, but my version downloads as a 'disc' and won't let me alter it, meaning I cannot apply patches/updates. Is there a solution to this?

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Sarica wanted to ask since it will be 2 weeks ago tomorrow whether the final version of the translation is about to be completed?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Sarica wanted to ask since it will be 2 weeks ago tomorrow whether the final version of the translation is about to be completed?
I've been busy working on my master's thesis. I finally graduated today. I'll get the final version out soon, but you don't have to wait for that if you don't want to. Just download the game and apply the v7 patch. It's in a completely playable state. The final version will just fix the remaining typos and rewrite some lines to make them sound better.

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
Thank you so much for translating this!

It is slightly confusing, which should I download to play the full thing? "Win(Installer)", "Win(pre-installed)", or the "Final Version v7"?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you so much for translating this!

It is slightly confusing, which should I download to play the full thing? "Win(Installer)", "Win(pre-installed)", or the "Final Version v7"?
Download Win(pre-installed) and Final Version v7 and then replace the files inside the Win(pre-installed) with the files from V7.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

CloudHi9

Oct 11, 2021
How do I download this properly? I managed to download it and play it but the next time I open my pc it won't play and there are lots of errors.

Beastman95

Nov 24, 2018
I made this patch based on Sarica's Final v7 for myself and figured I'd share it here. It should contain all the changes made in the full translation patch just in a single patch file, unless I fucked it up.

This is only for a version of the game from the disc or downloaded from somewhere like DLsite.

I can't guarantee it works with the download version though, I only have the disc version.

Last edited:

JollyRog3r

Oct 28, 2018
Just wondering that is all, still working on making an uncensored patch or stopped doing it in favor of making a translation correction and changes update and later on the final translation patch update?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes