BreakDanceBrokk

Apr 10, 2019
There are no viruses in any of the files I've uploaded. Your antivirus program is giving you a false positive.
I don't know if this just a false positive, or a virus. I see warning, i freakout. Not a computer savvy nor knowing computer that much, but much appreciate your reply:D!

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
hi, quick question, but does male characters like Karl Morgan, August, etc have images like the main heroines?

Edit: Neverming they appear later. I've got no idea why the dev didn't make them appear during their first introduction...

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I finished one route of the three and I'm sitting here like "Oh, it's going to keep going."

I high key feel stupid though about missing who the traitor was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though, sometimes I wish the solo endings were canon instead of picking both girls since it opens the door to a lot of potential on some situations.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
mediafire patch final v7 got trojan virus
No, it doesn't. It's a false positive. Thousands of people have downloaded the patch already and only a couple are complaining.

EDIT: It's got something to do with the .rar archive I think. I changed it to the 7zip and reuploaded it. It should't give you a warning anymore. I hope.

Last edited:

Tsukasann

Aug 21, 2020
No, it doesn't. It's a false positive. Thousands of people have downloaded the patch already and only a couple are complaining.

EDIT: It's got something to do with the .rar archive I think. I changed it to the 7zip and reuploaded it. It should't give you a warning anymore. I hope.
ok thanks

Reactions: A-9570

EZEMAN13

May 25, 2021
thanks for uploading this great game. But it is sad as CG/Scenes are not accessible from the main menu. Recommended to save each cg in a save slot

EZEMAN13

May 25, 2021
Huh? They are accessable. You just have to finish the game first. Also, make sure you're using the Final v7 patch.
But it says not possible as not enough disk space to copy root 0.02 from the final v7 patch into the iso file input folder to replace the old root 0.02 file there.I also cannot edit anything regarding the input folder.I have also completed the game for all 3 routes.

EDIT:never mind, the CG works but the scene replay does not, displaying nothing.Sorry my bad,i got both of them confused

Last edited:

leweds

Aug 24, 2021
I can't download any of the Pre-Installed versions, am i the only one that has this problem?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I can't download any of the Pre-Installed versions, am i the only one that has this problem?
I just checked, and they all work for me. But listen, if you can be patient for around 10 more days, I'll be uploading the "Final" version, where I corrected more typos and tidied up the translation some more.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

leweds

Aug 24, 2021
I just checked, and they all work for me. But listen, if you can be patient for around 10 more days, I'll be uploading the "Final" version, where I corrected more typos and tidied up the translation some more.
hmm must be an issue on my end then... ive managed to work around it and just get the translation and patch, amazing job and thank you for translating this m9

Reactions: Sarica

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Fine, in order to 100% pimp my ride game we just need to call the team specialized in decensoring pixelated images :sneaky: :

2078832_460s.jpg

Mar 20, 2018
Mini walkthrough based on the Sarica translation patch 7 version:
(will update as I progress along the game)

[Julia End]
<save1>
Humiliate Julia
Julia is mine
Watching the women
<save2>
Test Julia's progress
<save3>
Traitor among us

[Eliza End]
Load <save1>
I should focus on Eliza
Eliza is mine
Watching the women
Test Eliza's progress
Traitor among us

[Bad End]
Load <save3>
Hidden agent somewhere

[Harem End (True End)]
Load <save2>
Test Eliza's progress
Traitor among us

Last edited:

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
I am having this error whenever i try to open up the PRISON_ACADEMIA.exe
---------------------------
Locale Emulator Version 2.4.1.0
Error Number: C00700C1

Commands: "C:\Users\Ali\Desktop\Novel Folder\New folder\Prison Academia\Prison Academis v1.0.2\PRISON_ACADEMIA.exe"

Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19042.0 x64

NTDLL.DLL: 10.0.19041.1110

KERNELBASE.DLL: 10.0.19041.1151

KERNEL32.DLL: 10.0.19041.1151

USER32.DLL: 10.0.19041.1151

GDI32.DLL: 10.0.19041.746

If you have any antivirus software running, please turn it off and try again.

If this window still shows, try go to Safe Mode and drag the application executable onto LEProc.exe.

If you have tried all above but none of them works, feel free to submit an issue at

You can press CTRL+C to copy this message to your clipboard.

OK

Anyone know what i can do?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes