f2022zone

Oct 12, 2021
Well, it's not what they're literally translated into. Not exactly. There are several possibilities for both factions.

This is how Neo Terrans/Terrors is written in Japanese:

ネオ・テラーズ (Romaji = Neo Terazu.)

The "ー" is usually used in katakana to make the vowel longer, so it's like "Neo Teraaazu". Now, you could translate that as "Neo Terrors", sure. However, in my opinion, that's always been a bad translation, as it doesn't make any sense. Honestly, I think people got "Neo Terrors" simply because they put it into Google Translate and that's the first result they got or something.

The most accurate translation of that would be "Neo Terras". That's what I think. The reason why I left it as "Neo Terrors" in the original release is exactly because that's how it was in the previous games, and I never gave it a second thought. However, after one user here pointed out, and after thinking about it more, I decided that "Neo Terrors" is not right.

If it was meant to be translated as "Neo Terrors", then I think it would've been written as something like:

ネオ・テロリス (Romaji = Neo Terorisu) or something similar to that.
------------------------------------------------------

Look at the New Solar faction:

ニュー・ソラル (Romaji = Nyu soraru).

I've seen people translate this as both "New Soral" and "New Solal" on the internet. However, I'm sure you would agree that THAT also doesn't make any sense, and that "New Solar" is the intended meaning.

Haha, in any case, that's enough rambling. After the "Final Version" is fully complete, I'll add a patch for those who want them to be called "Neo Terrors".
Just FYI, (Language : English)
they translate ネオ・テラーズ into Neo Terras

Shuul

Apr 10, 2020
1. I keep getting an "access denied" error when I try to install the update. I can mount the game and play it fine but I can't replace any files.
2. Do I need the update to see other portraits? The VNDB has portraits for both Albert and Karl but I don't see their portraits when they talk. I'm at the scene where the student council are having dinner with Julia and Eliza. Will they come later?

Bruv.PNG

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
When the game starts to install, there is a warning that i can't understand. in the bottom of that there are 3 choices, abort, ? and ignore. I chose ignore. I know , I can't abort and I can't choose the second option as that wouldn't let me through, so that's why i chose ignore

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
When the game starts to install, there is a warning that i can't understand. in the bottom of that there are 3 choices, abort, ? and ignore. I chose ignore. I know , I can't abort and I can't choose the second option as that wouldn't let me through, so that's why i chose ignore
You dont need to install. Just start the game with the exe file in the folder.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guy's can someone give me a mega link of the game (pre-installed) i can't download from the other source, thanks :)

[.]

Mar 23, 2018
I'm going crazy... Can someone please tell me if either the last 6 graphics cgs are non-existent or they actually do exist and I just didn't get it. What is this about the bonus content stuff? Is that the last 6 cgs? 1644694610271.png

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I'm going crazy... Can someone please tell me if either the last 6 graphics cgs are non-existent or they actually do exist and I just didn't get it. What is this about the bonus content stuff? Is that the last 6 cgs?
All of the scenes should be repeatable under the 'SCENE REPLAY' section, where you have 4 pages.

The 'GRAPHICS SECTION' has 6 pages, but those are simply stills, or CGs. There are no additional scenes, beyond what you saw during all routes of the main story.

You're not missing anything. The last 6 CG slots should stay blank.

Untitled.jpg

[.]

Mar 23, 2018
All of the scenes should be repeatable under the 'SCENE REPLAY' section, where you have 4 pages.

The 'GRAPHICS SECTION' has 6 pages, but those are simply stills, or CGs. There are no additional scenes, beyond what you saw during all routes of the main story.

You're not missing anything. The last 6 CG slots should stay blank.

View attachment 1649909
Thank you very much man. Not being able to complete games drives me crazy. I was searching in E-Hentai and Hitomi.la for scenes that maybe I missed. Now I have one less thing to haunt me in my existence.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to keep the ladies for yourself from beginning to end? Or does the game's story force you to share them with other dudes? I love Anime/Black Lilith's art style but I don't think I've ever seen a single 1 of their games where you can have them to yourself? Basically I'm not a fan of sharing/swinging/Futa/Netorare or Netorase(unless MC is being encouraged by their s/o, gf/bf, wife/husband) there are rare occasions where I'm ok with these but not many. Also if there are Anime/Black Lilith games where those tags I mentioned are optional/avoidable could someone let me know? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: brattlebob

[.]

Mar 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to keep the ladies for yourself from beginning to end? Or does the game's story force you to share them with other dudes? I love Anime/Black Lilith's art style but I don't think I've ever seen a single 1 of their games where you can have them to yourself? Basically I'm not a fan of sharing/swinging/Futa/Netorare or Netorase(unless MC is being encouraged by their s/o, gf/bf, wife/husband) there are rare occasions where I'm ok with these but not many. Also if there are Anime/Black Lilith games where those tags I mentioned are optional/avoidable could someone let me know? Thanks in advance.
Hey there GreenMeanie

Sadly it's a BlackLilith thing and a staple of the corruption genre (well in this case in my definition just mind control) so you're just gonna see those tags that you don't like. Though if you want recommendations I can give you some. Interesting to note is that your dislikes are quite surprising especially when you've played the entire BL (yes I know XD) games which I can infer that you love corruption (I see that as the main category for the sub categories MC, mind break, moral degeneration etc. )

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Hey there GreenMeanie

Sadly it's a BlackLilith thing and a staple of the corruption genre (well in this case in my definition just mind control) so you're just gonna see those tags that you don't like. Though if you want recommendations I can give you some. Interesting to note is that your dislikes are quite surprising especially when you've played the entire BL (yes I know XD) games which I can infer that you love corruption (I see that as the main category for the sub categories MC, mind break, moral degeneration etc. )
Actually I've never played any of their games, I've recently started playing Ochiru Hitozuma which I had to look through threads/coments/reviews from other board sites to see if those tags are avoidable(so far seems like the only BlackLilith game where those tags are avoidable). I'm not far in the story but so far seems like they are. I don't mind corruption for the most part(I feel like corruption doesn't necessarily mean that she will end up with other people). Sorry if I misread your response I mean no disrespect. A perfect example of corruption/mind break etc that I don't like, would be Free Friends(the place I got it from didn't have tags) MC rapes her throughout the game until she finally succumbs to mind break or corruption, I couldn't finish it(felt uncomfortable continuing) and I was following the "good ending" walkthrough too, I was hoping he would stop at some point(she never enjoyed it). I don't mind rape/corruption/mind break tags as long as it's a kink that she has or she likes/enjoys the feeling after the first time or during the act of doing it/happening. Again Ochiru Hitozuma is a perfect example(at first she didn't want to do it with MC but during the act she actually enjoys doing it with MC as far as I've gone at least).Again I mean no disrespect incase I misread your response. Also if you do have recommendations where those tags are not present, avoidable/optional I would like to see them. If you have any other questions you can DM me. Thanks in advance,sorry for long response.

Reactions: brattlebob

wen149

Dec 18, 2021
thank you,hero. but...fuck censor
i dont know why so many good games be censored
fuck jap gov

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes