Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Oh shit, you decided to work on a new game? Thats awesome. Any chance one can get to know what it is so I can start hyping? :)
I'm not sure how much hype you'll feel for it. It may not be your cup of tea. I'm a fan of ONEONE1 games. My next project will be to give one of their older games, which to this day has a horrible MTL, a proper translation. That's what I'll do next. After that, I don't know yet.

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not sure how much hype you'll feel for it. It may not be your cup of tea. I'm a fan of ONEONE1 games. My next project will be to give one of their older games, which to this day has a horrible MTL, a proper translation. That's what I'll do next. After that, I don't know yet.
Could try this after the oneone1 game "Eileen ~Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord"

DirtyDawn

Jun 8, 2018
I'm getting an error despite running with Location Emulator, anyone have a solution for me? Much Appreciated! error.JPG

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Could try this after the oneone1 game "Eileen ~Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord"
Not a huge futa fan, and I don't really take requests. My next project will probably take me a while to finish, so I'm not gonna choose my next one this soon.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Awesome, i love ONEONE1. Just be careful because publishers have localized their games in the past, notably Kagura games with Ideology in Friction and Island of Penance. That is supposing you wish to avoid having the rug suddenly pulled from beneath you like quite a few other fan translation i have seen here.

Willing to give any pointers on what it might be? I personally hope its The Heiress. I want to play that so bad but the mtl version of it is horrendous, even for today’s MTL standards and i think it was localized like that too....

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Awesome, i love ONEONE1. Just be careful because publishers have localized their games in the past, notably Kagura games with Ideology in Friction and Island of Penance. That is supposing you wish to avoid having the rug suddenly pulled from beneath you like quite a few other fan translation i have seen here.

Willing to give any pointers on what it might be? I personally hope its The Heiress. I want to play that so bad but the mtl version of it is horrendous, even for today’s MTL standards and i think it was localized like that too....
It's 'The Heiress', and I really doubt it will ever get a proper localization, so I'm not worried. Especially given the fact that ONEONE1 just released a new terribly translated MTL game, so I'm pretty sure if they decide to focus on localizing anything new to English, it will be that one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nerro and Corbeau

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
MAY-28-2021

Added an update to patch v4.

Patch Notes for the "Final Version Patch v4.1":

Another typo fixed.
-------------------------------------------
Installation:

Just overwrite the original files in the installation folder. Stay tuned for future updates.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It's 'The Heiress', and I really doubt it will ever get a proper localization, so I'm not worried. Especially given the fact that ONEONE1 just released a new terribly translated MTL game, so I'm pretty sure if they decide to focus on localizing anything new to English, it will be that one.

• Haha
Reactions: FearTheD and Sarica

HunterThehunter

Jan 2, 2020
hey guys prison acadamia didnt work properly so i tried to remove it and now its not uninstalling does anyone know how to fix it

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Is this finally another Black Lilith game in which you play the bad guy?

No offense to fans of Taimanin, but I vastly prefer this pov.

luigiegbert

Aug 5, 2016
Im getting a flag for Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml when I try and download the final version 7 patch.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I am never the baddie, I am just a very good educator who has been misunderstood :D

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes