Fubbster

Nov 16, 2017
We get Prison Academia, Kanade, and a new Karryns Prison update all in the span of 24 hours? What a time to be alive.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What do you mean "weird"?
It's too weird to even describe lol.

For one thing, I tried to save during the first animated scene, and the thumbnail for the save didn't reflect the place I was in the game. Then I tried to open the save screen again, but nothing happens, no save screen. No load screen shows up either. I tried quicksaving/loading and that seems to work. I quit the game and started it up again, and there was no save file in the load screen. Save was gone. Quickload still worked.

Very early on, I noticed some other weird thing. It was just the very beginning of the intro, and I went into the settings to change change some stuff like the volume. And when i came back to the game, the text was all blank. I clicked around a few times and it kept showing blank text. I did mousewheel up and just messed around a bit, and the text came back but it was obviously out of line. Like the typesetting was all messed up. Going back to main menu and starting again fixed it.

Not sure if those 2 issues are correlated.

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
You can get the full save at Sagaoz. Type in this link ( ) and search for ( 監獄アカデミア ). Then put the file in C/Users/(user name)/AppData/Roaming/ANIME LILITH/ 監獄アカデミア
Doesn't work.

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Out of nowhere! I'm glad this was translated (who knows when Rattanman would have time). - I do recall him being pissed that all the Lilith games were being claimed haha.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just wanted to say...
Anyone who plays Lilith and Lilith esque games, is trash

Thank you for attending my TEDTalk

P.S. Oh yeah, also, Degenerates like you belong on a cross!

L@sterR

Feb 27, 2021
The hero finally finished his journey and returned with the almighty fully translated game.

This was not out of nowhere, I started waiting at least 6 month ago.

Now that the hero has finished his journey, he can now rest ... at least for some time.

Just a big thanks to you for accomplishing that alone and not giving up!

Suit

May 11, 2019
Out of nowhere! I'm glad this was translated (who knows when Rattanman would have time). - I do recall him being pissed that all the Lilith games were being claimed haha.
Not out of nowhere, the translation thread and accompanying drama has been here for years now.

I haven't said thanks to Sarica despite a few comments elsewhere, so I'll do that here as well. A big thank you for getting the latest of this series out!

explore

Jan 2, 2019
Be these some short 10 days!

How do you express : Que ce soient 10 jours brefs. Or : Mögen es 10 kurze Tage sein. Excuse me, I don't remember the Greek way.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, noob question here probably, in the options you can find "instant CG - on/off". Can someone explain to me what that does?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, noob question here probably, in the options you can find "instant CG - on/off". Can someone explain to me what that does?
I think it means that the CGs won't slowly fade in or whatever, but will just snap in and appear instantly. Honestly, I never turned that on.

EDIT: Yes, just checked. That's exactly what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: bodyharvest

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Hello everyone! This is my first translation of a visual novel. Ever. So please go easy on me. It took me quite a long time to finish this, as some of you may know. PLEASE read the "Translator Notes" in the OP, as I've put some info there that you need to know. However, there is also a "Read Me" file in the download itself, which more or less covers the same stuff (There is a small mistake in that "Read Me" file. In the installation instructions, it says "root.pfs.002" but it's supposed to be root.pfs.012", so heads up. Don't get confused. It'll be fixed in the "final version" after I correct all of the typos and other stuff.). 10 Points for Gryffindor for the first person who can find the little "joke" I put in that "Read Me" file.

Enjoy!
you are my hero thxx soo much!!!!!

Routine

Oct 5, 2017
Seems to me like "Neo Terrors" should probably be "Neo Terras." Is that the convention from the previous games?

Last edited:
Reactions: Flashegas

Flashegas

Nov 16, 2017
He get pissed that fantranslators don't keep him in the loop which is very understandable.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Did they change artists?
The character art look slightly different from previous games.

saror

Jan 31, 2018
For a first project, this is really well done. If there's any problems then years of robot language has allowed my brain to adjust without issue, so if there are problems then they seem immaterial.

Did they change artists?
The character art look slightly different from previous games.
Yes, the old art was done by Kagami. The artist for this is sian.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes