Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yeah, the setting is at least new-ish, but other than that this is a pretty rote rehearsal of Ye Olde Female Protagonist Is Relentlessly Humiliated And Abused Formula. No way to fight back, little in the way of meaningful choices beyond picking your next rapist.
European prisons are totally different so once again Americanisation takes over. It is not interesting for me, bye.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Yeah, the setting is at least new-ish, but other than that this is a pretty rote rehearsal of Ye Olde Female Protagonist Is Relentlessly Humiliated And Abused Formula. No way to fight back, little in the way of meaningful choices beyond picking your next rapist.
Majority of female protagonist games are like that in the AVN world.

Reactions: punisher2099

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I like femdom but not maledom. I tried to search the thread to see if maledom was avoidable but couldn't find anything like that. So, I'll just ask the question: Can the MC avoid maledom and have lesbian-only playthrough?

zanata

Mar 12, 2018
Me gusta el femdom pero no el maledom. Traté de buscar en el hilo para ver si la masculinidad era evitable, pero no pude encontrar nada de eso. Entonces, solo haré la pregunta: ¿Puede el MC evitar la dominación masculina y tener un juego solo para lesbianas?
[/COTIZAR]
yes, male domination is avoidable, reject the 2 offers of prostitution and that's it. if you don't take the loan from the cellmate, and deny working as a prostitute, you will get femdom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well what did you expect from such a story which begins by a girl getting accused of a murder she did not commit. That could only lead to some more abuse for the joy of many people who have a kink for a masochist gameplay.:p
You don't play as an abuser but as the victim, that makes the whole difference from games where you have the alpha male MC who use and abuse of his harem females as it is mostly the case in theses games made for young frustrated males deprived of sexual relationship!:ROFLMAO:

sperero

Nov 20, 2018
Great animation. Looking forward to the sequel... I hope in the future she will be able to set her own rules in prison...

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I hope this isn't the standard girl gets raped and is helpless game. If I'm going to jail, Imma try to be a bad bitch and run that shit as Queen or Shawshank and clear my name. Like the Gang/Prison ending to Good Girl Gone bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I hope this isn't the standard girl gets raped and is helpless game. If I'm going to jail, Imma try to be a bad bitch and run that shit as Queen or Shawshank and clear my name. Like the Gang/Prison ending to Good Girl Gone bad.
Since it's really rare I'm just looking forward to FF rape and being on either end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

OS197

Mar 9, 2022
The plot of the game provides for the possibility of going the lesbian route only. It is not necessary to hit the man's block. Everyone can make the choice they like.
still not the Developer tag? you should PM one of the Admins.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The plot of the game provides for the possibility of going the lesbian route only. It is not necessary to hit the man's block. Everyone can make the choice they like.
One would assume so, but I really don't trust most of these games with logic, so, if I might ask, is this your (logical & very reasonable) guess or has that been confirmed by the Dev?

Edit: I just realized you ARE the Dev, forgive me, I'm stoopid. Thanks for clarifying this, gonna try out your game for sure then!

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes