Flash Completed Prisoner Breaker [FInal] [Aaron Dodo]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

thedivinemusic

Nov 29, 2017
Not my thing, but I guess it's nice for folks who are into it. Art style looks good for what it is, and puzzle games are nice. If hyper-muscles are your thing, it looks worth a shot. This is the far extreme of the opposite end of the spectrum from sissy content, I think?

Gandalphus

Feb 12, 2020
with different playthroughs , warden role changes , as I understand it there are 4 , Power Top , Top , Power Bot and Bot. I can't seem to get the right trio of criminals ... Another note , some models look really familiar to his other games which feels like a bland copy paste , like I noticed the 5th BDSM guard has the same model as the Horsemorph Knight Hoover from Dirty Education , same with other characters ...

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
These games are ancient !! - they've been on ComDotGame for numerous years (at least 5 years that I can remember). The wall scaling one is not easy - it seems you have to click several times per character because the first 1 or few clicks doesn't seem to register - and they scale up the wall extremely fast. It's a frantic game that is no fun at all; unless you think 'frantic' is fun. Wish there's a way to slow down the speed of their movements to then be able to actually enjoy it and get the chance to look at the art while playing.. otherwise, in their current state, they all move in a bluuuuuur.

snowdrop500

Jun 1, 2020
Is there a chance anyone can upload Aaron Dodo's Breeders game here? Anyways he is currently making another furry game can't wait to see it also hopefully someone can upload it here as soon as it is released. :)

snowdrop500

Jun 1, 2020
Hey Aaron Dodo (The creator of this game) created another furry game on steam he will release it at July 20 y'all should check it here's the link and hopefully someone can upload the full game here.

Reactions: panaeon

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
Would be nice to get some more Ga(y)mes from him here - and get a working Download-Link for this one again since his Games cannot be bought in the Area of Europe where I live...

It's a bit crap with all the lengths Game devs need to go to unlock their Games on some country's Markets...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote