homor

Oct 22, 2023
This game needs a proper walkthrough for the sandbox and not just the important choices , the in-game guide doesn't help much . it's super hard to unlock everything it's so frustrating even the fortune teller's scenes are incomplete. Reason why I hate sandbox
this game need much more :D

Reactions: Lerd0

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Agree with some previous posts, without walkthrough some things are way too tough to figure out, especially the alternate (Alaina boobjob in 2nd peeking) scene in changing room - either one of their scores it too low to even get the scene, or it just continues without a choice option regardless of their scores being maxed out or just enough. Would love for anyone who knows to share the path to it.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This game is so underated I get that walkthrough would be good. and I think there is one included for patrons. But I still love this game. One thing It is missing in my opinion is a thick milf with massive tits. it has so many great sexy characters, but a super hot thick milf would be the best

Reactions: Whofellnow

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
This game is so underated I get that walkthrough would be good. and I think there is one included for patrons. But I still love this game. One thing It is missing in my opinion is a thick milf with massive tits. it has so many great sexy characters, but a super hot thick milf would be the best
Right now, I'm not planning to introduce any new characters. To be honest, there are already too much for me to handle... :FacePalm:
Not the time for more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agree with some previous posts, without walkthrough some things are way too tough to figure out, especially the alternate (Alaina boobjob in 2nd peeking) scene in changing room - either one of their scores it too low to even get the scene, or it just continues without a choice option regardless of their scores being maxed out or just enough. Would love for anyone who knows to share the path to it.
That scene is only available under certain conditions, as in the included walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, when you reach Lady Moonshine and unlock her gallery, the whole scene can be replayed freely if you got any of the two possible endings (or you can buy the scene for a cheap price.)

About the walkthrough, I know the one provided with game is not that complete, it just covers some basic lines. But I'm alone here and I rather invest time on real playable content. (Also... Yes, I'm also bad redacting walkthrough guides.)

Reactions: KarokaKOHORT
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes